GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"United getting a thrashing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Baros!!!"
4-0 to Middlesbrough now.
Sun 30/10/05 at 10:07
Regular
If I'm not mistaken FF, I could have swore Meka said the same thing.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Mav wrote:
> You cannot overlook the financial power of the big clubs either, even
> if they aren't winning much. Despite the takeover Man Utd will still
> be given at least £25M plus transfer revenue each season,
> meaning that they can still compete financially with all but Chelsea.

I don't disagree with you about youth, yada yada, but even Fergie has admitted financially United are way off Chelsea and can't compete which is why they got Robben.
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:24
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Heh makes Chelsea's 4-1 drubbing of Liverpool feel almost bareable now.
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:15
Regular
"8==="
I predict that in a few minutes Kopking will say:

"Heh makes Chelsea's 4-1 drubbing of Liverpool feel almost bareable now."
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:33
Regular
"not dead"
Despite the result today if John O'Shea knew how to strike a ball, I'd argue that Man Utd would have beaten Topttenham last week, and gone on to beat Middlesborough today, and be 5 points better off. But he doesn't, so it sucks. Middlesborough were good today, but when they were three nil up, they'd only had three shots on target.

I wish we could go back to the days in which Man Utd could lose 5-0 to Newcastle, and 6-3 to Southampton in consecutive weeks, and still go on to win the title. :o(
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:33
Regular
"not dead"
Damarus wrote:
> Haha, I remember the first PP match I paid for, we lost.
>
> If you're spending that much on PP, why not just go for the season
> ticket?
>
> I would never pay £7 just for a game of football.

Season ticket was £40 at it's cheapest last season. I paid for 5 oor 6 individual matches, totalling £36. I wouldn't have time to watch many of the other matches, so I don't think I'm losing out. 6 pound to watch each match I do want to see is better than any money spent on a match I don't want to see, I figure.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:31
"High polygon count"
We get Prem Plus through NTL. £50 for every game they show this season.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:29
Regular
Haha, I remember the first PP match I paid for, we lost.

If you're spending that much on PP, why not just go for the season ticket?

I would never pay £7 just for a game of football.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:26
Regular
"not dead"
Nah, I've been Man Utd for a while. (Pre Premiership) and have never much liked Liverpool.

Can't believe I spent £7 on that piece of crap performance today...

In fact, I've yet to see a decent game on Premiership plus, in like 8 attempts. Two at £7, 6 at £6 last season. Waste of £50.

Let me try to remember them... (not sure if these were all prem plus matches, but I think they were..)

Southampton 1 Man Utd 0
Man Utd 2 Blackburn 1
Birmingham 0 Man Utd 0
Wolves 1 Man Utd 0 - or was it last seasons Norwich 2 Man Utd 0..?
Man Utd 5 Crystal Palace 2 - I think that was Prem Plus, if it was, the only match worth watchign I've paid for.

I'm sure there was another this season. Not Everton. That was PP, but I didn't see it. Nope, can't remember.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:17
"High polygon count"
I must be getting confused.

I seemed to remember (don't ask why though!) that you weren't an avid footy fan, but had 'a preference' for Liverpool.

Sorry!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.