GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Wigan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=enCompLeagueTable[/URL]

Third in the table, equal on points wiith Tottenham in second and they have a game in hand. Their next two league games are Fulham and Portsmouth and so you'd expect them to pick up points there. Things really couldn't be much better could they?

Wel, starting from November 19th they have an evil run of Premiership games starting with Arsenal, then Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U, Charlton, and Man City. Ouch.

It doesn't look like Wigan will be relegated but when you see those games that they have coming up, you can't see them maintaining their current form. Oh well, not every newly promoted team can say they've been ahead of Man U in the table after 9 games.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Now I don't know if we are crap or whether they are just good.

It's hard to know what to think after beating Birmingham Away and then losing at Home to Wigan.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:41
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I know, but I'm just saying any team which can beat Newcastle at home and then Villa away the next game is well worth a shout in some of those fixtures.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:22
Regular
To be fair, JFH did say their current form and not that they wouldn't pick up any points.

I can see them beating Charlton and Liverpool and maybe getting a few draws amongst the rest.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
JFH wrote:
> Wel, starting from November 19th they have an evil run of Premiership
> games starting with Arsenal, then Tottenham, Liverpool

Wouldn't bet against them picking up a couple of victories there judging by how well they've played.

, Chelsea, Man
> U, Charlton, and Man City. Ouch.

Would be very impressed however if they picked anything up against Chelsea but I'm sure they're capable of it and will definetely have Chelsea scared after day 1 of the Premiership. Again, they could well pick up points against Man U, Charlton and Man City.

You expect promoted teams (like West Ham) to do well at home but lose their away matches, but Wigan's away form is sublime.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=enCompLeagueTable[/URL]

Third in the table, equal on points wiith Tottenham in second and they have a game in hand. Their next two league games are Fulham and Portsmouth and so you'd expect them to pick up points there. Things really couldn't be much better could they?

Wel, starting from November 19th they have an evil run of Premiership games starting with Arsenal, then Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U, Charlton, and Man City. Ouch.

It doesn't look like Wigan will be relegated but when you see those games that they have coming up, you can't see them maintaining their current form. Oh well, not every newly promoted team can say they've been ahead of Man U in the table after 9 games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.