GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Wigan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=enCompLeagueTable[/URL]

Third in the table, equal on points wiith Tottenham in second and they have a game in hand. Their next two league games are Fulham and Portsmouth and so you'd expect them to pick up points there. Things really couldn't be much better could they?

Wel, starting from November 19th they have an evil run of Premiership games starting with Arsenal, then Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U, Charlton, and Man City. Ouch.

It doesn't look like Wigan will be relegated but when you see those games that they have coming up, you can't see them maintaining their current form. Oh well, not every newly promoted team can say they've been ahead of Man U in the table after 9 games.
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Another 3 points for Wigan! They've got a hard run of games coming up
> but I expect they'll still get a point or two out of them.

Or 15 :D
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Another 3 points for Wigan! They've got a hard run of games coming up but I expect they'll still get a point or two out of them.
Thu 03/11/05 at 15:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Dringo wrote:

> You know I could be, just might be, joking.
>
> You will never know though :).

Oh please tell.
Thu 03/11/05 at 11:48
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> They did it again.
>
> Wigan Premiership champions 2005-2006?
>
> Dringo I marvel at your brain. It truly must be a work of demented
> genius.

You know I could be, just might be, joking.

You will never know though :).
Thu 03/11/05 at 09:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I feel a season of Ipswich standard a few seasons back for Wigan. I think the key to their success is not being afraid of their opposition - Chelsea on the opening day is a great example.
Thu 03/11/05 at 02:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dringo wrote:
> They did it again.
>
> Wigan Premiership champions 2005-2006?

Dringo I marvel at your brain. It truly must be a work of demented genius.
Thu 03/11/05 at 02:17
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
JFH wrote:
> Tottenham in second

:)
Thu 03/11/05 at 00:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Over the last six games, Wigan are on equal points with Chelsea. Shame they've got an appalling run of fixtures coming up. They'll still be top half this season, easy money.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
"0228"
They score loads though so it doesn't matter.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:10
Regular
They haven't kept a clean sheet in ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.