GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats Happening at SR"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Witch"
I've heard through the grapevine that SR will be closing some of their shops. Anyone else heard this? I was going to their Norwich shop at the weekend while staying friends.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:52
Regular
It wasn't even in like 'proper' Stapleford either, it was on a road which everyone turned left instead of right, into Sandiacre (off that huge hill, can't remember its name - Brook Hill?)
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Notts closed?
>
> Sheesh, that shop has been there for years, it's like part of
> Nottingham history.
>
> I don't live there no more, mind.

Me neither. Seriously though, if you're going to open a shop in Nottingham why would you choose Stapleford as a location? The local populace isn't excatly affluent and most 'young' people who don't shop on the internet these days, would rather go into the town centre to spend their money. It's a wonder it lasted this long.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
So, basically, nothing would change?

Edit: To Hedfix, of course.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:48
Regular
Notts closed?

Sheesh, that shop has been there for years, it's like part of Nottingham history.

I don't live there no more, mind.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:47
Regular
"8==="
After several months of councelling I'd probably reach out to some other forum as one of the 12 steps to forum-bereavement recovery and find it full of 13 yearold scum fresh off the Channel Four website using 'txt' speak and garage"innit"-isms. Then I would brainwash them into a decent cult and we would wage war and overthrow the fascist oppressors.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:O Poor SR.

Still, I'm off to Amazon to order cheaper stuff.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Hedfix wrote:
> Vitriolic wrote:
> Notts definately shut.........nice notice period too.......I
> HONESTLY
> love you special reserve. <--------Sarcasm.
>
> Which means the site could just go one day with no warning. :D

What would you do with your day then Hedfix? ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Meh, I might be bothered if they'd have been smart enough to build a shop anywhere near where I live in the first place.
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:21
Regular
"8==="
Chippxero wrote:
> I think some people have some forums as back ups, i can't remember who
> but someone started another forum with all the same sections, ready
> for a mass trasition if it ever happened.

Crossbob's forum. ;)
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:10
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Meh I'm off to play cs:S

Drown my sorrows in headshots.....Sucks to be you SR.But thanks for introducing me to such interesting peeps :)

laterz all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.