GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Englands Performence"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
"~DPG~"
England...Today, i witnessed terrible play. Missing Rooney? Maybe, but it's not a one man team. The 'team' effort was abismal. We couldn't string a pass together, let alone a shot. Our one goal came from a penalty!

I don't know what is wrong and certainly cannot pin-point it, but if we hope to qualify for the world cup and get in the finals, we need to improve. And fast.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:47
Regular
"0228"
There were a couple of other times when Crouch could have been there to pick up a tap in goal. That was just one of those occasions. Crouch just isn't agile enough and wouldn't stand a chance against most international defences.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Stryke wrote:
> Foreman = wrong. Shame on you, you know what a good striker is, you
> have the best one there is.

Hey, you make it sound like I love the guy. You know I think he's the biggest flop ever. But he played good today and did his job.

=D
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Baros!!!"
JFH wrote:
> There were a couple of other times when Crouch could have been there
> to pick up a tap in goal. That was just one of those occasions.
> Crouch just isn't agile enough and wouldn't stand a chance against
> most international defences.

You could say that with every single player in the world. It's no mistake though is it?

You can't predict where the ball is going to end up. What I mean by a mistake is like giving the ball away in your own half in a dangerous area, for them go and create a goalscoring opportunity, or maybe give away a freekick or penalty or miss a sitter.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:51
Regular
He didn't do his job. He hasn't done his job since May.

And as for good link-up play - He hasn't created one goal this season.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Stryke wrote:
> He didn't do his job. He hasn't done his job since May.

> And as for good link-up play - He hasn't created one goal this
> season.

It's going off subject. You know I think he's been crap in nearly every game and I think he's a flop. I'm just saying about this game.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
"0228"
Foreman wrote:
> You could say that with every single player in the world. It's no
> mistake though is it?

Very true, but not every player in the world is playing for their country when there's a better alternative, in this case it's Defoe, or Bent, or Vassel, or Heskey, or Shearer, or Linekar, or my gran.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
And so am I. He didn't have a good game. If Bent/Defoe had been playing, they'd have got on to the end of many of Joe Cole's balls.

He flicked on maybe 2 balls. Maximum. That's all he's good for.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Baros!!!"
JFH wrote:
> Very true, but not every player in the world is playing for their
> country when there's a better alternative, in this case it's Defoe,
> or Bent, or Vassel, or Heskey, or Shearer, or Linekar, or my gran.

I totally agree, but again it's gone off subject. What have those players got to do with his performance today?

I would of played Bent and Owen up front today as Bent is on form. But fact of the matter is, is that Crouch played and did not have a bad game. He had an average game.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:03
Regular
"0228"
Foreman wrote:
> He had an average game.

But he didn't do anything.

At all.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
JFH wrote:
> Foreman wrote:
> He had an average game.
>
> But he didn't do anything.
>
> At all.

So if the Lampard shot which Crouch laid of to him went in and the Owen chance went in you'd still be saying the same?

So you agree he had an average game and not a bad game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.