GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could see any movie in the cinema?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just on your own what would it be? Can be new film, old film. One that you have made up, any film. Don't know what mine would be really. Probably a good animation.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
Yes but a DVD is in your home. Spending money to go out to a public establishment on your own? I just don't see the point unless you go with friends as I feel the Cinema is more a social thing to do with friends then anything else. Though take note that i'm still quite young therefore still in school, on Live or out on the street like the chav I am so I don't really have that much spare time.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im a bit like then when I go with friends I keep on whispering to them and missing some of the movie. If I go on my own I won't miss any of the movie.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Very, very sad people. I never enjoy a movie as much as when i'm
> watching with other people that I know.

What a load of crap. You'd watch a DVD on your own wouldn't you? But because you choose to travel to a purpose built building, with all the finest audio/visual equipment installed, on your own, you're suddenly sad?

I had a cinema near to where I went to Uni. When I finished at lunchtimes on a friday, I used to nip over there occasionally and watch a film before going home. It was the perfect end to the week.

I really can't see the problem. In fact going with people can frequently lessen my enjoyment of a film. Fidgety people who won't shut up or stop grazing loudly next to you.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:17
Regular
Hard to explain, you just wouldn't.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Sounds excellent will buy it next weekend now.
>
> Believe me Bob, I really don't think you'll like it.

Why?
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:47
Regular
Terminator 2 in a cinema would've owned.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:45
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Sounds excellent will buy it next weekend now.

Believe me Bob, I really don't think you'll like it.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sounds excellent will buy it next weekend now.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Ok tell me like one bit of the storyline of Akira it's £7.99 in
> a sale right now. So I might buy it.

Bike gang, government experiments, out of control.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok tell me like one bit of the storyline of Akira it's £7.99 in a sale right now. So I might buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.