GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could see any movie in the cinema?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just on your own what would it be? Can be new film, old film. One that you have made up, any film. Don't know what mine would be really. Probably a good animation.
Sat 08/10/05 at 10:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tron, with a bellyfull of mushrooms.
Sat 08/10/05 at 09:21
Regular
I'd love to see any Ghibli film at the cinema. I saw Howl and it was immense.
Sat 08/10/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Probably Pearl Harbour, just for the special effects, nothing else! Or Saving Private Ryan!
Sat 08/10/05 at 00:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Wow sounds wicked I will get it out tomorrow. What would you give it out of 10?
Sat 08/10/05 at 00:04
Regular
Hell yeah!

It's a great movie.

You should ask a parent to hire it out for you, as soon as possible. Make sure you get a big vat of lube and a good supply of tissues, and you're in for one hell of a fun night.

It's got smellavision and everything!
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Anal invaders Part 6 : Gaping wide and ready for anything

Is that a movie?
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:47
Regular
Anal invaders Part 6 : Gaping wide and ready for anything
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:29
Regular
Fight Club.

I went to the cinema on my own once. People used to do that all the time, it's only recently been classed as a social thing, which is a surprise as it isn't a very social activity.

I can't even remember what I saw. But it was a day I decided to devote to me as I had to come into cambridge to sign up to uni and instead of meeting any mates I just wondered about a bit.
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
What you go and see?
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:40
Regular
"topgamer above all"
One time i went to a cinema almost all alone(besides two people).It was kinda creepy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.