GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mummy, don't make me dance with Becks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
Unconfirmed reports are coming from Madrid that Real Madrid have sent to Brazil for Robinho's mummy. It appears Robinho has been a very bad boy and is refusing to play with the other boys.

An inside source, codenamed Ivan Helguera, has been quoted as saying "I tried to dance with Robinho but he said I wasn't Brazilian enough. Then he sucked his thumb". Real Madrid have thus far refused to comment on the thumb-sucking, but did say that Robinho had been sent to his room for an 'undisclosed' reason.

The problem, apparently, is that the Brazilians have formed a clique within Real and insist on dancing with each other. Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo are surely old enough to know better, but you can't blame Baptista, who is made from wood. Robinho, it has been decided (by me), is at fault the most. His previous history of spitting his dummy out is counting against him, added to the fact he's the smallest so he's easy to kick.

Another source at Real said Robinho is "overrated, crap and spends his time poncing about doing flicks and nothing real". This quote may or may not be real.

Anyway, the imminent arrival of Robinho's mummy might mean an end to this situation, but Robinho has been heard saying he refuses to dance with Beckham because he smells funny. In the opinion of this reporter, he needs a good slap around his ridiculously small head.

Guti is said to be 'heartbroken'. Floppy haired peasant.

-Actual Sky Sports Article [URL]http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=313452&clid=&channel=spain&title=Revista+-+Clickety+clique[/URL]
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:56
sorry, wrong link

[URL]http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NBGKRFCENSLN3MKLUUXITQAR8[/URL]
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
Lol...you on a role...that link gives me "B³¹d 404/Error 404" :(
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:58
hahaha
i'll just yousendit, one sec

done and done

I hope :(

[URL]http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NBGKRFCENSLN3MKLUUXITQAR8[/URL]
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:11
Regular
Ah yeah that's the one...rofl that is madness! I don't see the harm in it though...they are playing well and having fun...if Helguera can't handle it then he should go Man Utd.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> It's Robinho I can't stand. First of all he acts like going to Madrid
> is his god-given right and moans about it. And he floats about and
> thinks people should give him love because he does a stupid little
> flick and then think's he's God. I don't know how he gets in the
> Brazilian team when there's 2 faster and better strikers in Ronaldo
> and Adriano. If they want a waster who floats about and cries when he
> doesn't make £100,000 a week, I'm sure Rivaldo will come back.
>
> Scratch that, Rivaldo's a lot better.

He's been in the national team recently because Ronaldo stepped out of the Confederations Cup for a rest and the coach excluded him from qualifiers as well.

He's good though, Robinho. He's a different type of player to Ronaldo. Ronaldo is more like a traditional striker, Robinho has more Ronaldinho-esque flair. The endless stepovers get a bit tiresome, but he's a good player. I don't know why you reckon he thinks he's brilliant. Maybe you should watch some Spanish football. Do you have the appropriate rip-off channels?
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:29
Regular
Blank wrote:
> He's good though, Robinho. He's a different type of player to
> Ronaldo. Ronaldo is more like a traditional striker, Robinho has more
> Ronaldinho-esque flair.

--

Yes, I know what he is. I also know Ronaldinho and Kaka are more talented, both of them are faster and they have better shots. All Robinho can do better than them is sulk. Ypu really think he'd have this rep if Pele hadn't called him 'the next Pele'?

--

I don't know why you reckon he thinks he's
> brilliant.

--

Because he made it abundantly clear that he thought himself better than Santos and refused to play/train for them until they sold him to Madrid.

--
Maybe you should watch some Spanish football.

--

Hate to say it, but I've actually 'seen' more Spanish football than you ;) I've seen him play for Real Madrid twice and watched the Confederations Cup on Five. Look, I just don't like him. I think he's overrated and immature.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:34
[S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S]Pirlo > Kaka
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:36
Regular
Balls to you
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Yes, I know what he is. I also know Ronaldinho and Kaka are more
> talented, both of them are faster and they have better shots. All
> Robinho can do better than them is sulk. Ypu really think he'd have
> this rep if Pele hadn't called him 'the next Pele'?

The only reputation he has is for being a part of the most drawn out transfer saga ever to happen. Apart from with you, where he has a reputation for being a whiney sulky baby blue blanket boy. I think most people think the jury's still out on his ability.

> Because he made it abundantly clear that he thought himself better
> than Santos and refused to play/train for them until they sold him to
> Madrid.

But they had already agreed to sell him, and then went back on the deal, so it's t-t for tat. He wanted to play for the best team in the world. An immature move not to turn up for training when he was still a Santos player, but then, as we've all heard about Wayne Rooney, "he's still a young lad learning the game, he'll calm down etc etc blah etc"

That was one bad move, it's not as if he's had a twenty year career of being awkward.

> Hate to say it, but I've actually 'seen' more Spanish football than
> you ;) I've seen him play for Real Madrid twice and watched the
> Confederations Cup on Five. Look, I just don't like him. I think he's
> overrated and immature.

I watched the Confederations Cup too, and seen him play for Madrid two or three times. The only person who he could be overrated by is Pele, and Pele's seen a bit more of him than you.

Oh, and didn't I mention my house is next door to the Bernabéu? You should've guessed from my address really, "2, Bernabéu Drive, Madrid" is surely a giveaway. I've seen way more Spanish football than you.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:03
Regular
There's this little house actually inside the grounds of Camp Nou. It looked nice.

So I bought it. Now I live there with Lionel Messi. He cooks for me while he can't play.

They call me The-One-Who-Is-La-Liga in Spanish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.