GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mummy, don't make me dance with Becks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
Unconfirmed reports are coming from Madrid that Real Madrid have sent to Brazil for Robinho's mummy. It appears Robinho has been a very bad boy and is refusing to play with the other boys.

An inside source, codenamed Ivan Helguera, has been quoted as saying "I tried to dance with Robinho but he said I wasn't Brazilian enough. Then he sucked his thumb". Real Madrid have thus far refused to comment on the thumb-sucking, but did say that Robinho had been sent to his room for an 'undisclosed' reason.

The problem, apparently, is that the Brazilians have formed a clique within Real and insist on dancing with each other. Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo are surely old enough to know better, but you can't blame Baptista, who is made from wood. Robinho, it has been decided (by me), is at fault the most. His previous history of spitting his dummy out is counting against him, added to the fact he's the smallest so he's easy to kick.

Another source at Real said Robinho is "overrated, crap and spends his time poncing about doing flicks and nothing real". This quote may or may not be real.

Anyway, the imminent arrival of Robinho's mummy might mean an end to this situation, but Robinho has been heard saying he refuses to dance with Beckham because he smells funny. In the opinion of this reporter, he needs a good slap around his ridiculously small head.

Guti is said to be 'heartbroken'. Floppy haired peasant.

-Actual Sky Sports Article [URL]http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=313452&clid=&channel=spain&title=Revista+-+Clickety+clique[/URL]
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
Unconfirmed reports are coming from Madrid that Real Madrid have sent to Brazil for Robinho's mummy. It appears Robinho has been a very bad boy and is refusing to play with the other boys.

An inside source, codenamed Ivan Helguera, has been quoted as saying "I tried to dance with Robinho but he said I wasn't Brazilian enough. Then he sucked his thumb". Real Madrid have thus far refused to comment on the thumb-sucking, but did say that Robinho had been sent to his room for an 'undisclosed' reason.

The problem, apparently, is that the Brazilians have formed a clique within Real and insist on dancing with each other. Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo are surely old enough to know better, but you can't blame Baptista, who is made from wood. Robinho, it has been decided (by me), is at fault the most. His previous history of spitting his dummy out is counting against him, added to the fact he's the smallest so he's easy to kick.

Another source at Real said Robinho is "overrated, crap and spends his time poncing about doing flicks and nothing real". This quote may or may not be real.

Anyway, the imminent arrival of Robinho's mummy might mean an end to this situation, but Robinho has been heard saying he refuses to dance with Beckham because he smells funny. In the opinion of this reporter, he needs a good slap around his ridiculously small head.

Guti is said to be 'heartbroken'. Floppy haired peasant.

-Actual Sky Sports Article [URL]http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=313452&clid=&channel=spain&title=Revista+-+Clickety+clique[/URL]
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:43
OMG VOTE STRYKE

Frankly, they just end up looking like idiots
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Wasn't robinho's mummy kidnapped by naughty boys while he was at santos???
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:45
Regular
down wrote:
> OMG VOTE STRYKE
>
> Frankly, they just end up looking like idiots

--

Ssssh.

I haven't actually seen any of it, but I'm naturally inclined to blame Robinho.
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:52
[URL]http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NBGKRFCENSLN3MKLUUXITQAR8[/URL]
The cockroach

I'll have a look for the leapfrog, but too many brazilians have scored too many goals recently
Wed 05/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
It's a well-worked goal, but I don't see any celebration. Ronaldo falls over, but he's top-heavy with those enormous teeth and Robinho skips along beside him trying to steal the goal.
Wed 05/10/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
floppy haired peasant - genius!!! :)
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Do be quiet Stryke, all four of the Brazilians at Real are top notch players. I don't know what all the fuss is about these celebrations, they're just having fun after scoring a goal. I find them quite enjoyable to watch. La Cucaracha is my favourite so far. Why are these celebrations any more offensive to the other team than more traditional ones like the aeroplane, or standing at the corner flag and spreading your arms like you're a god of some sort?
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:26
Regular
Carlos and Ronaldo are top notch, I agree, and I haven't seen enough of Baptista to judge him, although he does look like a big block of wood.

It's Robinho I can't stand. First of all he acts like going to Madrid is his god-given right and moans about it. And he floats about and thinks people should give him love because he does a stupid little flick and then think's he's God. I don't know how he gets in the Brazilian team when there's 2 faster and better strikers in Ronaldo and Adriano. If they want a waster who floats about and cries when he doesn't make £100,000 a week, I'm sure Rivaldo will come back.

Scratch that, Rivaldo's a lot better.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:54
Regular
down wrote:
> [URL]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=80MGOS9K[/URL]
> The cockroach

That doesn't show the celebration...just the goal :/

I like their dancing too, true Brazilian style :D But IF they exclude their team mates from it then it's not too good and they should teach El Espanols to dance so all 11 can do a giant cucaracha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.