GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4-1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Embarrassing.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:05
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> "Premiership is dying!" "Football is over!"
>
> Newsflash for the Dring - Melodrama is usually reserved for teenage
> girls.

And you. Don't forget you.

Been saying it for weeks. Premiership is boring me to death. DEATH! Chelsea have dominated it so much that all I do is tune into the scores once a week just to see if Chelsea have lost yet. That's never been my way before.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
*Fetches gun*
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:06
Regular
Ashman wrote:

> English Football is promoted by the premiership. Chelsea has turned
> it into another scottish league.
>
> Why did no one stop the ridiculous spending?
>
> You really never stop talking utter rubbish, do you?

To be fair none of the above are original points. Taken from some pundit somewhere of whom I agreed with.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:09
Regular
You like copying the pundits.

I've got a solution for you. Stop watching the Premiership, which means we can talk about it without you jumping in and making the most pointless posts ever which are just the virtual equivalent of waving big flashlights in everyones faces and shouting "LOOK AT ME, ME WANT ATTENTION!"

But because it's you, you'd probably throw in a 'My parents never loved me!' or 'Am I going to die alone? Sometimes it's just so hard to get up'.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
Oh do shut up. You can't seriously be having a go at me alone for comments regarding the boredom of the title race.

There is a post somewhere, in which many people agreed with the opinion.. even your dear Rasta has been saying "leave the premiership and support the conference".

So go play with your willy.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahahhaha it gets worse.

"OMFG CHELSKI HAV TURND IT INTO DA SCOTTISH LEAGUE" - what are you five? First of all, we haven't even seen 1/4 of the season yet, hove. A lot can change - just because they have won all their games so far doesn't mean they won't slip up - what makes you think you and you only can base an entire season on 8 games? Secondly, how are the Scottish and English leagues even a little related in their structure at the moment? I mean, wtf are you on?

And finally, if the Premiership is so boring, get down to your local club and start watching them. Football is the national sport and so accessible there's plenty of ways to watch it, so rather than complain that ONE league is boring how about watching a different league, or a foreign league? Or are they all boring too?
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
Leave him be, Ash. He just wants the attention, then he'll quietly read up on Leeds (e.g Oh, so Robbie Blake came to us? Do I like him? What do other people say?) and then come on here to claim his mum gave birth to him in Elland Road.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:21
Regular
Many pundits say many things. Stryke. Some I agree with and some I don't.

The scottish league, one team dominates.

The premiership, one team dominates.

In fact, this season, the scottish league is far more exciting.

I've seen enough to know I won't be tuning in next week. And I am one of those many thousands of whom are leaving the premiership behind.
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:22
Regular
Ashman wrote:

> And finally, if the Premiership is so boring, get down to your local
> club and start watching them. Football is the national sport and so
> accessible there's plenty of ways to watch it, so rather than
> complain that ONE league is boring how about watching a different
> league, or a foreign league? Or are they all boring too?

Read my posts.

I am a Leeds United supporter. They are in the Championship.

That's a good league. Rather interesting. And the BEST teams leave it every season... giving new teams a chance.

Now there's an idea...
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Many pundits say many things. Stryke. Some I agree with and some I
> don't.
>
> The scottish league, one team dominates.

--

Don't you mean 2 dominate? Like 2 teams dominated the Premiership for 10 years?

--
> I've seen enough to know I won't be tuning in next week. And I am one
> of those many thousands of whom are leaving the premiership behind.

--

Really?!?!

We'll live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.