GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4-1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Embarrassing.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Kewell has got to be played out on the left, not in attacking midfield
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Green & White Army"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> And actually, isn't he Senagalese?

I actually think he's from Mali. He has improved a hell of a lot but for left back its gotta be

Riise > Warnock > Traore

For Left Mid in my opinion

Kewell > Riise > Zenden

I think Kewell if he can stay injury free could be marvellous in Rafas system.
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> He's balance between righ and left legs;

Wow, a footballer that can stand up.
Tue 04/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
Aha, I didn't realise the rest of the league spent that little.
Someone had said Celtic have spent more than the rest of the SPL combined, so I figured they'd spent like £8,000 more or soemthing (you know how people are like "Buy this shoe for 9.99 - less than a tenner!".

Ah well.
Tue 04/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, just a little bit more than double.

Celtic spent about £6 million.
The rest of the league, combined, spent less than a million.

So over 3 times as much, actually.
Meh.
Tue 04/10/05 at 22:53
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Yeah, Wigan only had £25 million (regardless of whether they
> spent it).

I don't know if that's sarcasm or whatnot, but just to put it into context for you, thjat's pretty much double the amount of money paid in transfer fees by the entire Scottish Premier League over the summer.
Tue 04/10/05 at 22:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Djimi's played pretty well recently, I'm not going to blame him...although it was an awful challenge. Hyypia was as much at fault for another of the goals.

And Stryke...are you actually suggesting that Kewell should, perhaps, play?
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:13
Regular
He described Djimi as like a "new signing" when he came back from injury. Awful.

Warnock/Riise is our best left-side combo. Kewell as back-up. Zenden as a back-up when Kewell is injured i.e all the time.
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
I really don't understand Rafa playing Djimi over Riise. Or Warnock for that matter. Imbecile.
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
...Hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.