GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Season 2 episode 1&2 ***Spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Wow!!!! The others look like a scary bunch. I did not see that coming. Well I tell a lie; it was obvious the others would be in the bushes chasing a tied up Jin, but I didnt expect them to look like that.

Episode one was a bit of a let down, concentrating to much on Jacks back story rather than what was down the whole and the people on the boat. It was only really there to set up the idea that Desmond was a scientist so that the events of episode 2 made sense. They should have just cut out the whole episode and had a disclaimer at the start of this one stating this fact.

Anyway, after initially thinking that Desmond was one of the "others", I thought it was cool the way you realise he's actually one of the French birds sick companions. Thats when the cogs statred to turn again. So if he isnt one of the "others" then where are they, and what do they want and are they civilized or not etc etc. Basically it felt like a proper episode of lost again, ending with me wanting to see more and find out some answers. I was so pleased this happened after the fairly average season opener.

There was also a "next week on Lost" bit to the episode I watched. It didnt really seem to give anything away but looked fairly exciting and fast paced and Michelle Rodriguez appeared to be in the clip. Which means at least one new character. But who is she and why is she there?

Guess we'll find out next week.
Fri 14/10/05 at 14:27
Regular
I just watched episode 4. I didnt think it was very good, a little boring actually.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
"lets go back"
Episode three just added more questions and didnt answer any old ones. It looks like those people arent actually "the others", just other survivors. And the next time on lost bit: why can Jin talk English? I always thought he'd be able to, but I thought it would come out in season 1 when his wife talks English.
Sat 08/10/05 at 02:33
Regular
Have you all seen episode 3 then? I thought very little happened in that episode, maybe that's because of the flashbacks. Lots more questions needing answers especially with the "next time on lost" bit, the very end part.

As for getting a tan wearing a bikini on the beach, the woman does sod all but sit around while everyone else does all the work, I guess her job is to look pretty.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm sorry (well i'm not) but lost is frightningly unrealistic. Like in one of the opening episodes where that women was sunbathing in her bikini besides half of a burning plane on a beach.

What is that all about???
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:56
Regular
"serenity now!"
monkey_man wrote:
> I think my problem with Lost is that it's all unfolding too slow. It
> seems like it should be the length of a film, not dragged out over
> seasons.

It was originally only going to be 10 episodes long until viewing figures went up.

There was actually big breaks between episodes while they filmed more - in the middle of series 1 you definitely get a sense that they're dragging it out until they've decided what happens next.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Cool!"
Wow. Yesterday's episode was a cliffhnager.
Thu 06/10/05 at 14:26
Regular
Is episode 3 ready yet?
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Cool!"
I really like Lost. I have E4 and sometimes switch to watch the next episode.

The most recent episode I've seen is when Sahid gets trapped and then he meets the lady and then leaves her...It's very exciting.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oh ok :S
Sun 02/10/05 at 02:22
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Season 2?

The one that just started airing in America. Episode 3 is on this Wednesday coming. The UK is far behind you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.