GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Season 2 episode 1&2 ***Spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Wow!!!! The others look like a scary bunch. I did not see that coming. Well I tell a lie; it was obvious the others would be in the bushes chasing a tied up Jin, but I didnt expect them to look like that.

Episode one was a bit of a let down, concentrating to much on Jacks back story rather than what was down the whole and the people on the boat. It was only really there to set up the idea that Desmond was a scientist so that the events of episode 2 made sense. They should have just cut out the whole episode and had a disclaimer at the start of this one stating this fact.

Anyway, after initially thinking that Desmond was one of the "others", I thought it was cool the way you realise he's actually one of the French birds sick companions. Thats when the cogs statred to turn again. So if he isnt one of the "others" then where are they, and what do they want and are they civilized or not etc etc. Basically it felt like a proper episode of lost again, ending with me wanting to see more and find out some answers. I was so pleased this happened after the fairly average season opener.

There was also a "next week on Lost" bit to the episode I watched. It didnt really seem to give anything away but looked fairly exciting and fast paced and Michelle Rodriguez appeared to be in the clip. Which means at least one new character. But who is she and why is she there?

Guess we'll find out next week.
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:08
Regular
"8==="
Yes, that bit was giving us a hint using very broad strokes. :)
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:06
Regular
"serenity now!"
*******SPOILERS MAYBE********

In one of Michael's flashbacks, Walt was reading a book about a rare bird. He tried to show the book to his Dad, but when he wouldn't listen that bird suddenly flew into the window of the house.

So I'd say your theory is pretty sound.

*******SPOILERS MAYBE********
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
"8==="
I have a theory about the bears but I'll put it in a spoiler:

************************* Spoiler *******************

Walt seems to be able to do stuff with his mind and he was reading that spanish comic which had a polar bear in and then some of them turned up. So I would suggest that somehow they came out of Walt's imagination

******************* End of spoiler ********************
Mon 24/10/05 at 16:48
Regular
smv wrote:
> Anyone know what Jin said to Hurley to get him to come back with
> them?
>
> It was in English but I couldn't make it out.

yes I didnt catch it either, anyone know? I deleted the file so I can't check I'm afraid.

I agree with Hedfix, they got their winning series and now they're milking it for all it's worth instead of giving us hour long interesting shows.

Lostzilla seems to have disappeared so have the bears.
Mon 24/10/05 at 16:26
Regular
"serenity now!"
Anyone know what Jin said to Hurley to get him to come back with them?

It was in English but I couldn't make it out.
Mon 24/10/05 at 16:11
Regular
"8==="
Episode 5 was balls.

There wasn't even a decent cliffhanger so they had to show a next episode teaser instead.

This series really is taking the pee patience-wise (just like the last one mind).
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
"lets go back"
****Episode 5 spoilers****

It was a pretty rubbish episode. I generaly havent liked any of the Korean couples flashbacks that much. I was dissapointed that we didnt see anything from the hatch. Are they all there pushing the button now? and what does it do anyway? The only decent bit was the others walking past and the revelation of whats to come in 3 weeks time (gutted that there isnt any for 3 weeks).
Oh and that dead guy was not an other. He was one of hte 23 survivors from tail end. Thats why Mr Echo knew his name.

****Episode 5 spoilers****
Fri 21/10/05 at 01:26
Regular
Okay if you havent watched episode 5 please dont read the following

Not sure if you saw the end bit of the episode, "three weeks from tonight" so that means no more Lost for 2 weeks. *pout*.

Okay this episode was a little better, I'm getting a little bored of the flash backs and especially an hour long story about losing a ring. It was only about how they met bumped into each other anyway and some of the cast dropping in to have a chat with her about losing her ring ¬_¬. So some bits I was *yawn* and other bits I was on the edge of my seat, well that only happened once and yes it was when they were hiding and "the others" were walking past.

The one dead guy, he was an "Other" right? I'm dying to know how they know so much about the "Others". I'm guessing there might have been grown up kids in that line of people who walked passed?
Fri 14/10/05 at 21:33
Regular
Yes, this episode I really felt like it was being dragged on a bit. So for those who thought that about other episode then wait till they see this one. Some bits were good but still it seemed like it was a filler episode, sod all happening. It turned out to be just a dream (was it because of the food?) and the Korean guy can't speak English.

Questions, why is that woman so violent? Why do they have a "prison"? Why have so many of them died? What's killing them if not dynamite, falling planes or an "Other". Ethan was an "Other" right?

I knew these people werent the real "Others" because the ones on the boat seemed different i.e they had guns and not clubs. I wonder where they get their boat fuel from.

You'd think if you were on the island for that long you'd aleast search around the beaches instead of just stay there. I think everyone would assume that there might be someone else on the island. Yet the only guy who darned walk down the beach was the Indian guy.
Fri 14/10/05 at 20:27
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah, it was a bit dissapointing. The only decent revelation was that there where 23 other survivors and now are only about 5.

Its annoying me the way they keep introducing a new group or person and you think they are the others then they take it all away again and they actually aren't. I hope we find the others soon, its starting to drag on a bit now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.