GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Premiership over already?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/09/05 at 20:18
Regular
Personally I think it is. I honestly can't see Chelsea losing many points this season and the only way the likes of Arsenal and Man U are going to catch up is by straight wins even though they're more likely tio slip up than Chelsea.

It looks to me like Chelsea, with the help of an excellent manager I admit are going to win their second bought title.

Then again, this is just my opinion and it's possible that I'll be eating my words at the end of the season but I just can't see it.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Mozzy wrote:
> I wouldn't actually mind Arsenal getting relegated so they can be in a
> league consisting of fair play, instead of being in a league where you
> can already predict the results.

?

Right.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:27
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> It was over when United dropped their first points of the season.
> *Flicks over to La Liga*

Speaking of which. How comes Aimar played(and scored tonight). Shouldnt he got a suspension after the spitting incident? In the prem they are usually hanged within hours for spitting!!!
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:33
Regular
Same story it seems in Italy. Just seen Juve won again tonight (two Vieira winning goals in a week!!!)

Looks like they are gonna run away with it with Milan already 8 points behind them.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
Vieira is ripping it up for Juve...shame to all those that said he was past his best.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I thought it was right to sell him.

Although he would have been invaluable to us.

I think now is the time to get our new players trained and ready for a new era at the Emirates. It just seems right. In the end it should all work out. We've just hit a tricky period.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:50
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> I thought it was right to sell him.
>
> Although he would have been invaluable to us.
>
> I think now is the time to get our new players trained and ready for
> a new era at the Emirates. It just seems right. In the end it should
> all work out. We've just hit a tricky period.

Would of been right to sell him if we got a replacement...Fabregas/Flamini still ain't ready tbh. Vieira might not have been at his best for us but even when he wasn't at his best he was better than most.
Sun 25/09/05 at 01:49
Regular
You know the chelsea fans I know do not like how they're winning the premiership.

A fan backlash possible?
Sun 25/09/05 at 01:51
I can't say the Chelsea fans I know are crying about morals, instead they're gloating about winning.
Sun 25/09/05 at 01:54
Regular
I'm the same as down...all of the Chelsea fans I know just rub it in and if I say that they over price players and spend loads of money they just say "so what? We're top, your not" I'd say the majority of fans are happy.
Sun 25/09/05 at 02:00
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
What I think is highly amusing is the lack of Man United shirts on the high street being worn by the public and the increase in blue Chelsea shirts...

...surely all those fans weren't Chelsea fans since childhood? Glory hunters? Idiots more like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.