GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Premiership over already?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/09/05 at 20:18
Regular
Personally I think it is. I honestly can't see Chelsea losing many points this season and the only way the likes of Arsenal and Man U are going to catch up is by straight wins even though they're more likely tio slip up than Chelsea.

It looks to me like Chelsea, with the help of an excellent manager I admit are going to win their second bought title.

Then again, this is just my opinion and it's possible that I'll be eating my words at the end of the season but I just can't see it.
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:05
I think Dringo means they sit back and defend, when most shots and most goals (as well as best goal difference) means they're clearly not defensive
Wed 28/09/05 at 01:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
down wrote:
> my god, when will you learn...
>
> Chelsea are the top scorers in the Premiership.
>
> Ergo, they are not defensive.

That's not logical, at all. If all goals conceded by their opponents were own goals, they could still be a very defensive team. Obviously that isn't the case, but it shows that one doesn't follow the other in that way. I could just as easily say, "They've conceded less than anyone else, ergo, they are defensive."

Chelsea are a very defensive team. Not in the formation they play, but every player gets back and defends. They're also very attacking. Defending in numbers, attacking in numbers. It's hard to knock it when it works so well.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:44
Regular
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> if injury curses Mourinho, his
> smallish squad could struggle.

..?
Tue 27/09/05 at 17:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think that although chelsea have a great defense, they are an attacking side. It isn't 4-5-1 because Duff and robben do play on the wing, way in front of the other midfielders so it can be classsified, and is classified, as a 4-3-3.
Mon 26/09/05 at 22:43
Most shots as well.
Mon 26/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Colourless"
down wrote:
> my god, when will you learn...
>
> Chelsea are the top scorers in the Premiership.
>
> Ergo, they are not defensive.

Hurrah. Finally someone with sense.

And by the way, we play 4-3-3, not this 4-5-1 crap.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Forest Fan wrote:

> if injury curses Mourinho, his
> smallish squad could struggle.
Sun 25/09/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Forest Fan wrote:
> if injury curses Mourinho, his smallish squad could struggle.

Seriously, are you kidding me or something?
Sun 25/09/05 at 15:33
my god, when will you learn...

Chelsea are the top scorers in the Premiership.

Ergo, they are not defensive.
Sun 25/09/05 at 15:31
Regular
It would encourage attacking play over defensive play. And Chelsea, Liverpool and other defensive teams would struggle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.