GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I really can't get into this at all. Tried to watch an episode last night, and it was just a bunch of models, some freaks (fat man and hobbit), and devil foreigners that have different ways. Why is it so popular?
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:23
Regular
"8==="
I haven't, and nice warning.

Take note TOMM.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
**********SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN E4 EPISODE 12/10/05**********

I thought this epsisode was a bit rubbish with the continuity because it didnt mention nothing about the metal thing that Lock and the other dude found at the end of last weeks episode and also they arent looking for Clare anymore and the woman goes "Its not your fault what happened to Clare" as if she is dead.

I thought it was a good episode, but just thought that they should have said something about those 2 points.

Also am a bit annoyed that they have done Jacks 2nd flashback and Kate's 2nd flashback and they STILL havent done Hurleys (a.k.a The Fat Bloke) flash back!!!

**********SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN E4 EPISODE 12/10/05**********
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
The 2nd season is SO much better so far.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
I wonder what Loc and the rich boy are gettin upto in the jugle from early till late? And why has everyone seemed to given up on Claire?
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:37
Regular
"I've got the rest of season 1 downloaded... I'm just debating whether to watch them all on my PC, or wait and see them on TV..."

It'd be pretty damn pointless downloading it if you're just going to wait. Watch them now, I say.

And obtain the four episodes from season 2 that have aired.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:19
Regular
Anybody watch it yesterday?
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:08
Regular
Alfonse wrote:

> Just checked. He's cool, though I'm not sure whether what happened to
> him when the plane crashed is possible.

Of course it isn't possible.

And he knows a lot more than he is letting on.
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:52
Regular
"8==="
Perfectly alright Mr Bates.
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hedfix wrote:
> Swearing because someone questioned your presentation of spoilers?
>
> No that's perfectly normal...

So sorry, your majesty.
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
Swearing because someone questioned your presentation of spoilers?

No that's perfectly normal...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.