GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I really can't get into this at all. Tried to watch an episode last night, and it was just a bunch of models, some freaks (fat man and hobbit), and devil foreigners that have different ways. Why is it so popular?
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The writers should have never attempted humour, even with the hobbit.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Well I say it's obvious, but the writers can make up anything they want. It wouldn't surprise if even they don't know where it's going.

As for the programme, I sort of semi-like it. "I'll just watch one more episode" - it's one of those. Truth is, I'm morbidly waiting for Hurly's flashback story.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So everyone keeps telling in a "I thought of it myself" kind of way.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Laughingstock"
What happened to the albino King Kong in the forest?

And it's so obvious they've all died and gone to Paradise (island) - which in fact is a kind of Purgatory.
Thu 22/09/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was crappy last night.

Plus, you kind of need to watch them all monkey baws
Thu 22/09/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's a series you really have to watch the whole way through before any real judgements can be made. So many interesting things arise out of the show and questions can be asked by the viewers, 99% of which aren't even answered in the first series (the first episode of season 2 aired in the US last night).
Thu 22/09/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Polar bears on an Hawian island .. what more could you want?
Thu 22/09/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I really can't get into this at all. Tried to watch an episode last night, and it was just a bunch of models, some freaks (fat man and hobbit), and devil foreigners that have different ways. Why is it so popular?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.