GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I really can't get into this at all. Tried to watch an episode last night, and it was just a bunch of models, some freaks (fat man and hobbit), and devil foreigners that have different ways. Why is it so popular?
Thu 06/10/05 at 12:06
Regular
I thought they used other mens fists where you come from.
Thu 06/10/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Real men use fire. Wimps
Thu 06/10/05 at 12:04
Regular
Like any real man should.
Thu 06/10/05 at 11:25
Regular
No look at the state of his face.
He uses rocks.
Thu 06/10/05 at 11:16
Regular
Lostzilla is a crap name. I prefer JFH's Iron Giant. Because thats what it is, a big rusty metal monster that eats white people.

Was satisfying to see HeroJack and his HeroStubble get a good kicking by this Ethan guy.

Everyone take note: Ethan was on this island before them, and is clean-shaven, therefore there must be a supply of razorblades somewhere. Either that or he imports them, air freight.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:03
Regular
"0228"
Ethan scares me. I predict he'll eat the baby.
Sat 01/10/05 at 00:16
Regular
Yes that's what I did and I'm enjoying watching series 2 every week a few hours after it's shown in America. Times have certainly changed, didn't it take over half a year from US premiere to UK premiere of Lost.

Whic reminds me I'm looking forward to MyBBCPlayer that was suppose to be launched test this month, that allows you to download their programs, UKers only though. Then I can download my moneys worth for the years license.
Fri 30/09/05 at 23:32
Regular
It seems a little pointless to download them and then wait for the tv version to come crawling along.

If you've downloaded from where you've got to then you may as well watch them, then you can start on Series two :)
Fri 30/09/05 at 23:31
"High polygon count"
I've got the rest of season 1 downloaded... I'm just debating whether to watch them all on my PC, or wait and see them on TV...
Fri 30/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
The thing in the jungle has been dubbed 'Lostzilla'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.