GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:26
Regular
But don't you understand? I like being a thief. And to tell you the truth nothing anybody tells me could probably stop me from doing it.

I'm a nice person. i don't steal from people who don't deserve it only big faceless corporations. To tell you the truth, it is one of the most fun things to with your life.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Very_Metal wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition
> Gladiator
>
> I bought that myself, the other day, with my HMV staff discount.
> Yes,
> I'm smug.
>
> are the extras worth getting it?
> specifically anything about how they did the CG stuff?

I honestly couldn't give you a straight answer to that, not having watched them all. But there is atleast seven hourse of extra features... and ofcourse the film is extended. If you liked it enought the first time, I say just just get it.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:22
Regular
"0228"
Alfonse wrote:
> I can see where you're coming from with your morals and whatnot but no
> my parents did not bring me up as a thief. Kids teach each other in
> school. You know the score, you've been.

Worst excuse ever. Fight the temptation fool.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:22
Alfonse wrote:
> I see it as my duty to set it all straight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:20
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> So please don't insult me for trying to obtain items i see other kids
> owning who don't work s*** for.

Why not? Life is unfair, stop being a little mong about it and live with it. Things don't go your way? Tough luck.

How is it your family isn't able to save up to afford a £15 DVD, but you have the means to play it? I suppose all your money goes on bread for your starving mouths, poor children. I suppose this comes under the same realm as "I'm doing A level Science, maths and something else and w/e! At school, even though i'm only in year 9!"

No wonder your dad suffers from depression.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
tnc wrote:
> Ok, the DVD player and the mortgage fair enough, but how do you keep
> paying the phone and internet bills?

Will. It can't go on forever though.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
I can see where you're coming from with your morals and whatnot but no my parents did not bring me up as a thief. Kids teach each other in school. You know the score, you've been.

If God choses to deal out bad lives to kids who don't deserve them. I see it as my duty to set it all straight.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:17
Regular
Ok, the DVD player and the mortgage fair enough, but how do you keep paying the phone and internet bills?
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"0228"
Alfonse wrote:
> Obviously my parents are both intelligent people or they wouldn't
> have had me. The moneymaker.

Aha. Your parents must be intelligent because they had you? Yep, bringing up your child to be no more than a thief is a sure sign of intelligence as well as proving your skills as a parent. I congratulate them.

And I'm sorry but you'll just have to learn that just because somebody else has something doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to it. Get used to it.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
Both obtained before my Mum died. Same goes for the house which the mortgage was automatically paid for.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.