GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
"9:25 - In Tomorrows Episode of 'A Day in the Life of Alex' Alex tries to convince some people on the internet that he has been elected as queen of state for Wales, pledging to prove it with certificates from God (who lives on the Moon), and how he can change his shoe size with the power of the mind"
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> I'm off to bed. Busy day tommorow.
>
> You've got to be alert when you're stealing things.

Yes. I like stealing. Live with it.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You're such a loser, why does it matter whether you're stealing from Safeway or a small family business? Maybe Safeway won't lose as much of their percentage of profit, but it's stealing. Illegal. The fact that you are doing it for fun, as opposed to doing it to survive or whatever, which could be argued as less bad. Anyway, the point is: You are not a "nice" guy.
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Alfonse wrote:
> Oh well. I think I might just film parts of my life and call it
> "A day in the life of Alex".
>
> Then you can think what you want and imagine what it's like to be me
> because it is so much more interesting then being you.

I doubt that, fella. I have a lot going for me in my life. Your weedy comment only fuels me with pride in myself. Nice going.
Regular
"0228"
Alfonse wrote:
> I'm off to bed. Busy day tommorow.

You've got to be alert when you're stealing things.
Badass!
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:34
Regular
Oh well. I think I might just film parts of my life and call it "A day in the life of Alex".Then you'll probably try and tell me it's all not proof but to tell you the truth I don't really care.

Then you can think what you want and imagine what it's like to be me because it is so much more interesting then being you.

I'm off to bed. Busy day tommorow.

Goodnight.

Then you'll probably try and tell me it's all not proof but to tell you the truth I don't really care.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:33
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Do you want a photograph of the death certificate or something?

You'll probably find it lying next to your A-level certificates.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Just been reading through some of the more recent posts in this thread, and you sound like a complete tart Alfonse...

If you're proud of stealing, then there's no bounds to what else you could be proud of. I pity you more than anything else, either that or I severly dislike you because you're a big-headed git. Who cares?
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:32
Regular
One minute it's 'I'm a nice guy, I take food to feed my starving family' and the next it's 'I like stealing'

You're a lying idiot who's making up stories.

Your REAL day? You went to school, sat on your own at lunch as you have no friends, and came back to go on the internet and make up stories.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.