GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite literally speechless"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1054/1054_01.asp[/URL]

So...we now also know which comics Forest Fan reads...
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:25
"period drama"
"The Holy Ghost came upon a young virgin named Mary."

"Only a dirty old man would do a terrible thing like that to a little girl."
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"My goodness, Susy! We almost became Muslims! I want Jesus."

I love how one of the references to their facts is a subjective book on the interpretation of the Islamic scriptures...

Speechless indeed.
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Awesomely bigoted innit?

Pandaemonium first made me aware of the existence of these comics a few years ago, and I didn't know whether to laugh or laugh explosively.

Mind you, in the interest of balance I should point out that I acquired one of these comics a few months ago and gave them to my (Catholic) lady to look through. I've never seen her so angry. Not even when I admitted that I'd been selling all of her dirty underwear to a consortium of sexually frustrated Japanese businessmen.

In summary then; the mongtarded spakmonkey who writes these isn't representative of most of christianity. Just idiot christians like Forest.
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:48
"period drama"
Yeah, I kinda think that's a given, Light, to anyone who's ever met anyone remotely Christian before.
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh, you'd be surprised...
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:52
"period drama"
Hmm, well, don't suppose I can talk with the majority having religious parents. But I'd like to think at least some people wouldn't be quite so retarded.
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So would I. I am, however, constantly disappointed in that expectation.
Wed 14/09/05 at 18:04
Regular
What's even worse about the 'comic' itself is the contract form at the bottom.

I wonder if people actually print that off, sign it then follow it religously.

Forest Fan must of ticked "yes"
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Why was I not surprised when at the bottom the currency was in US $...........?
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:27
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I'm a bit annoyed at that,being a Muslim.That is just a load of crap.It is so mistaken and downright racist that..that..WTF.How people can hold such views about anyone elses religion or beliefs(except for extreme cases like the KKK and Al-Queada)just baffles me.The sickening thing is that children are used in it to spread the word which is appaling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.