GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box360 vs PS3 (who will win)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 23:35
Regular
"topgamer above all"
My personal thought-X-Box 360.Post yours.
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:06
Regular
"\\"
Wahey!
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
Emitime wrote:
>
> I knew there was something wrong with it, but I was too lazy to edit.

Are you a Sony designer by any chance? ;)
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"\\"
Nyar. It wasn't.

I knew there was something wrong with it, but I was too lazy to edit.
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:56
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> everyone starts picking at the tinyest details.

I think that's "tiniest".

Sorry, couldn't resist! You're welcome to say it was intentional, in which case, very funny!
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:53
Regular
"\\"
Yeah. But 'console wars' are actually fun to a certain point in my opinion, before they become tedious and everyone starts picking at the tinyest details.

But all seems good at the moment. So i'll continue.
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:52
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> And what's the fun of a 'console war' if we all make up and decide to
> go our own ways?

I must have missed the bit where they were fun in the first place I guess. I much prefer discussing things that are funny or exciting. When our respective consoles arrive we can retreat to the safety of our own forums and alternate between enjoying the fantastic new experiences and posting our new findings here to cries of "Wow, I have to try that" and "Woah, I might get that too" etc...
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:46
Regular
"8==="
"My console is 'technically' 'slightly' better than yours."

Pfft give it up, like Johnny consumer gives a rat's ass about that.

I think having no need for memory cards and having custom soundtracks on all my games will decide which console I buy multi-format titles for regardless of whether one can chug a few more bytes than another.
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:44
Regular
"\\"
ssxpro wrote:
> P.S. PS3 is far superior to the 360 technically.

Gbah!

*explodes*

Jesus.

And what's the fun of a 'console war' if we all make up and decide to go our own ways?
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:42
Regular
I'd seriously give up now Emitime. The main thing to remember is that you will, assuming you buy an X-Box 360, have a great time playing games on your console. Meanwhile, Wookiee, myself and others will hopefully enjoy lots of great games on PS3. That way, we're all happy, the manufacturers are happy and the forums look a little less like desperate attempts to convince other people that a particular console is better than another.

P.S. PS3 is far superior to the 360 technically.
Wed 14/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"\\"
[URL]http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2453&p=4[/URL]

This seems to suggest that it would be difficult.

Yes. Possibly better if the developers put so much effort into it. But I cannot see many putting lots of effort into it, especially for multi-platform games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.