GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite WWF superstar of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
My fave superstar of all time has got to be the Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels.

He was the first superstar to compete in a ladder match and hell in a cell.

In the ladder match he went against Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) The most embarassing thing ever happened to shawn during this match though sincr his trouser got pulled down when climbing up the ladder.

In the Hell in a cell he was against the undertaker. Shawn got thrown off the cell, face scraped across it like grating cheese he was a wreck after it. Shawn won the match due to kane come down to the ring and beating up the undertaker.

HBK shawn michaels was the first ever person to win the royal rumble as number 1 by eliminating the british bulldog.

There are rumours about that michaels will return to the WWF for one last match i hope so.

I know i am a HBK freak

Who is your lots favourite wrestler of all time then?
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Back in black"
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Does anyone know the deal why Raven comes down wearing a xmen shirt
> or an Avengers shirt.
-Raven has a very cheap, poor, tatty, down-town New York image, So wearing these type of stange clothes gives him that strange apperence!

Does any one know if HBK is coming back for
> one final match in the wwf? I have heard he could be coming back at
> KOTR or Summerslam
-Every PPV we hear that, It would be nice for one final match, but as he got all stressed out I think at wrestlemania, the WWF forgot about him!
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Back in black"
jet wrote:
> Do i smell tag team gold for Rhyno?
I don't know, do you? lol. I doubt Tag team gold. I think he should be in a strong Hardcore division, like there used to be- Blackman, Crash, Tazz, Raven, Ryhno, Perry Saturn and any one else who is Hardcore. This would be great for the significance of the belt, and for WWF.
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:14
tyranitar_master wrote:
Oh Yeah I think Regal's pal Tajiri will win the king of
> the ring this sunday he is one of the best wrestlers at the moment

yeah, hes so cool.
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:15
Did any of you lot see any of them matches that i mentioned above the hell in a cell and ladder match because they were top.

If any of you saw them say what your fave part of each match was.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
I saw the ladder match and my fav part was probably HBK with a splash of the ladder.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:15
i didnt see it but i will if i get the chance. sounds good.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think it was at Wrestlemania 5.
Sun 08/07/01 at 00:24
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
The greatest WWF superstar of all time has to be Bret "The Hitman" Hart. He's was in the WWF from the late 1980's until 1997 when good old Vinnie Mac screwd him good and proper. He worked his way up from a tag tham competitor with the Hart foundation, won intercontinental gold and the Kin of the Ring in '93 and then became the WWF champ on a number of occasions. He is proof of starting at the bottom and finishing at the top. His bet match was againg Mr "My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin, your WWF champion." Bret won when Austin passed out from the sharpshooter. Bret has beaten most people in the business and is "The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"
Sun 08/07/01 at 12:10
Its True Bret 'The Hitman' Hart was one of the best superstars of all time its a shame hes retired.

I heard he retired early mainly due to his brother Owen Harts Death.

Owen to was a great wrestler its a shame his career was cut short due to an accident at the over the edge PPV where he fell off something he was being lowed to the ring on.

Every one i know misses Owen i know i do
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:28
I will also agree with you in saying that Bret 'The Hitman' Hart was one of the best wrestlers ever. But even though he was a great wrestler, I do not think he will ever be known to be one of the top wrestlers when you look at other wrestlers like Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, The Undertaker, Mankind and The Rock! (There are many more)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.