GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite WWF superstar of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
My fave superstar of all time has got to be the Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels.

He was the first superstar to compete in a ladder match and hell in a cell.

In the ladder match he went against Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) The most embarassing thing ever happened to shawn during this match though sincr his trouser got pulled down when climbing up the ladder.

In the Hell in a cell he was against the undertaker. Shawn got thrown off the cell, face scraped across it like grating cheese he was a wreck after it. Shawn won the match due to kane come down to the ring and beating up the undertaker.

HBK shawn michaels was the first ever person to win the royal rumble as number 1 by eliminating the british bulldog.

There are rumours about that michaels will return to the WWF for one last match i hope so.

I know i am a HBK freak

Who is your lots favourite wrestler of all time then?
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:31
but he must be alive as hes filming the mummy 3: the scorpian king. well thats what i heard.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:59
Regular
This statement was written by Bret on June 8, 2001, and will be included in his Calgary Sun column this week .....

I would like to comment on the widespread internet rumor that I am returning to the WWF or WCW - same thing these days. There is absolutely no truth to it whatsoever. The concussion that I sustained when Bill Goldberg gave me a mule kick to my head on December 19, 1999 ended my wrestling career. A lot of people are throwing around the ole, never say never in wrestling...but this is one case where I can tell you with certainty that I will never wrestle again.

Thank you all sincerely for wanting to see me wrestle again. No one wants that more than me but with a head injury like what I have the risk is just too high. I look forward to entertaining my fans in other ways, like occasional guest spots on TV and I'm working on a book that I think you will like a lot. To all of my fans, thank you for your loyalty and support. The adventure has just begun!

On a related note, there are internet rumors that Bret will be doing autograph sessions in New York in the near future. Bret is currently not scheduled for any autograph sessions in New York so that rumor is completely false.
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
My favourite superstar huh? That's hard theres loads of top stars but maybe it's gotta be HHH or HBK, but one thing I do know that The Rock has gotta be the best entertainer in and out of the ring his interviews are funny and great (even if he does have a fixation with rectal captivities of animals eg wipe a monkeys a..) and in the ring he's just a great wrestler. I can't wait for his return the crowd will go mad!
Does anyone know his exact return date?
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:52
Regular
I've heard it will be at Summer Slam but thats not a definate.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:24
My fave wrestler is a tie between Raven and 'The One' Billy Gunn. Raven because he is the all time best hardcore champion and Billy Gunn because he is the one and only best IC belt holder and Tag team belt holder.
So 'What about me? What about RAT_BOY
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
Hi rat-boy nice work for a JAT, i've not long joined aswell.
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:01
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
jeff jarett
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rhyno or RVD.
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:58
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
rhyno is cool
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah he really kicks @ss!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.