GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite WWF superstar of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
My fave superstar of all time has got to be the Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels.

He was the first superstar to compete in a ladder match and hell in a cell.

In the ladder match he went against Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) The most embarassing thing ever happened to shawn during this match though sincr his trouser got pulled down when climbing up the ladder.

In the Hell in a cell he was against the undertaker. Shawn got thrown off the cell, face scraped across it like grating cheese he was a wreck after it. Shawn won the match due to kane come down to the ring and beating up the undertaker.

HBK shawn michaels was the first ever person to win the royal rumble as number 1 by eliminating the british bulldog.

There are rumours about that michaels will return to the WWF for one last match i hope so.

I know i am a HBK freak

Who is your lots favourite wrestler of all time then?
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
yeah hopfully rhyno and raven will be big stars one day
Mon 11/06/01 at 16:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well they have already won a title. Raven and Rhyno have great Hardcore matches.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:02
ive seen raven more and his hardcore matches are great. i didnt like him for a few motnhs in wcw when he was with canyon and his charecter was all lazy and didnt wrestle for ages.
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
Raven was really Hardcore in ECW.
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You know not long after Raven joined with the WWF I heard that after Raven has been with the company for a while and continues to impress the WWF they are going to make him a big star and similar to Mankind i.e. the person who takes all the big bumps.
Tue 12/06/01 at 17:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
I would find that very entertaining.
Mon 18/06/01 at 18:54
Hey i didn't think there were loads of Rhyno and Raven.
I know RAT BOY cause he is my brother and thought he was the the only Raven fan.

I definitly think that Raven and Rhyno would make an amzing tag team.

Oh Yeah I think Regal's pal Tajiri will win the king of the ring this sunday he is one of the best wrestlers at the moment
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:00
Regular
"Back in black"
I can't see Rhyno and Raven forming Tag with the late formation of Big Show and Rhyno. Pretty monsteroeus team!!
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
Do i smell tag team gold for Rhyno?
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:58
Does anyone know the deal why Raven comes down wearing a xmen shirt or an Avengers shirt.

Does any one know if HBK is coming back for one final match in the wwf? I have heard he could be coming back at KOTR or Summerslam

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.