GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite WWF superstar of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
My fave superstar of all time has got to be the Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels.

He was the first superstar to compete in a ladder match and hell in a cell.

In the ladder match he went against Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) The most embarassing thing ever happened to shawn during this match though sincr his trouser got pulled down when climbing up the ladder.

In the Hell in a cell he was against the undertaker. Shawn got thrown off the cell, face scraped across it like grating cheese he was a wreck after it. Shawn won the match due to kane come down to the ring and beating up the undertaker.

HBK shawn michaels was the first ever person to win the royal rumble as number 1 by eliminating the british bulldog.

There are rumours about that michaels will return to the WWF for one last match i hope so.

I know i am a HBK freak

Who is your lots favourite wrestler of all time then?
Tue 10/07/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Has to be the ultimate warrior
Tue 10/07/01 at 09:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Maybe we will see a double worm like when Rock and Mankind did the double peoples elbow.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:50
Regular
"Back in black"
Yer ant- too cool and K Kwik, tonight on Raw, on can only hope- and i wont spoil it for you!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
jet wrote:
> Rikishi was alot better when he was with Too Cool.

Yep, I agree.

Although he's set to return with Scotty and K-Kwik for the new Too Cool!!

YES!!!! C'MON!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Wouldent dream of it 123123.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:52
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
oh good i thourght you was saying that to me
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Bandy.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:45
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
who are you talking to
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
I know i shouldent argue with my tag partner but i just wanna say this YOUR F*CKIN WRONG!!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:33
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
Mankind and the Hulkster

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.