GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woooo, NFL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 16:07
Regular
It starts tonight, I think.
No doubt I'll moan for the next 4 months about not having Sky SPorts Extra, but it's worth it.
At least the Patriots - Raiders game is on Sky Sports 1, soI'll watch it.

So yeah, go Raiders (or more specifically, go Randy Moss's hair) and beat those scummy Patriots for winning the Superbowl again :-(

Fantasy NFL doesn't start until week 3 though (I think), and there's a salary cap this year (Booo), though I'll still come top again this year (If we all enter, that is).

That's all.

Raiders ftw.

But Seahawks for the Superbowl.
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:08
Regular
"..."
Simon Says wrote:
> WOOHOO, GO NINERS!

Seconded.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We're in the Bubba Dome tonight, aren't we?

*weep*
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just ordered that Eagles shirt from Kitbag, it should be here tomorrow. It's half the price of the one I got last year, but that was imported from America and has my name on it. Still, woo. Eagles game on 5 tonight, 1:45, and 12:45 for a weekend roundup. I hope you all watch and send in hundreds of emales to Mike "the crapper" Carlson telling him how ridiulously stupid all his catchphrases are, and how he looks like a rubber puppet.
Mon 12/09/05 at 12:45
Regular
"I ush!"
GO NINERS!

They beat divisional rivals the St. Louis Rams and are now sitting at the top of the NFC West. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts (which will probably be about a week as they're at Philli next week).

WOOHOO, GO NINERS!
Mon 12/09/05 at 10:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Cardinals showed that they can be a good offense too, but their D was a bit rubbish.

And boo Patriots, I still hate them.
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Like gerrid says.

The tactics and re-runs of what happened hold the most entertainment.

Hail Mary's and the like are great and all, but the majority of the time, it's taking pleasure in the defense putting on pressure, pressure, pressure, then dropping back to intercept a pass.

EDIT:

A Patriots fan I know has already informed me of their beating Raiders.

Oh well. They're always worthy winners of the Superbowl.

:D
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It works like cricket. There's bursts of intense action with lots of tactical movements in between. If you understand what's going on then the game moves a lot faster.
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
I can’t get my head round the entertainment factor of NFL. I watched a game once, they must have stopped more times in between playing than my grandmother has cats. I think I actually witnessed my brain turning to liquid and dripping out of my eyeballs.
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's just one of their alternative kits, but I think I'm going to get one. I stayed up for the opening game and had a paryt for it. Shame it was such a disappointing result, and the Raiders werent as exciting as at the end of last year, although that's because they were playing the Patriots and not KC or Tennessee.

Anyway, I'm on my laptop emailing in to Sky Sports so hopefully they'll read one out. The Cardinals are looking god against the Giants this looks like it'll be a great game. Miami also looked good in the previous game.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
[URL]http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/nfl/product_details.aspx?pid=15423&cid=1897[/URL]

Is that the new Eagles top?
If so I might have to pop into Greaves at the weekend and order one.
It's cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.