GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woooo, NFL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 16:07
Regular
It starts tonight, I think.
No doubt I'll moan for the next 4 months about not having Sky SPorts Extra, but it's worth it.
At least the Patriots - Raiders game is on Sky Sports 1, soI'll watch it.

So yeah, go Raiders (or more specifically, go Randy Moss's hair) and beat those scummy Patriots for winning the Superbowl again :-(

Fantasy NFL doesn't start until week 3 though (I think), and there's a salary cap this year (Booo), though I'll still come top again this year (If we all enter, that is).

That's all.

Raiders ftw.

But Seahawks for the Superbowl.
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sadly not.
:-(
Mon 26/09/05 at 03:02
Regular
Patriots = losers.

Hurrah.
Sun 25/09/05 at 23:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-(

That was really good game for us considering the opposition and venue.

Three of the toughest games possible to start the season and we've not been embarrassed in any of them, so the rest of the season will hopefully be much better.

Kerry Collins' stats didn't deserve to be on a losing team. 345 yards and 2 TDs with no Ints.
Sun 25/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wahey Akers, the one legged kicking legend :-D
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:17
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> munn wrote:
> I have to go to kitbag that means.
>
> I ordered that Eagles journey on monday and it came yesterday
> morning. It's great. You'll have to get it in a Large size, though,
> as Medium was sold out. I hope you don't mind them big! (that's how
> they're meant to be)

Yeah, they look cooler when they're big - my Seahawks top doesn't look all that big on me anyway (Though it's huge compared to teh rest of my tops).
Wed 14/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Meh.

Winning's winning for Kansas AJ. Doesn't matter when they do it (persay), just that it shows they can win games with the team they had.
Wed 14/09/05 at 13:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
munn wrote:
> I have to go to kitbag that means.

I ordered that Eagles journey on monday and it came yesterday morning. It's great. You'll have to get it in a Large size, though, as Medium was sold out. I hope you don't mind them big! (that's how they're meant to be)
Wed 14/09/05 at 09:54
Regular
"I ush!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> And I know the Raiders had more problems than that, being a fan.

I'd say the biggest thing that was wrong last year was paying a lot of big name defensive players a lot of money to go to Oakland, and then trying to force them into a 3-4 scheme, when they really didn't have the line or the linebackers suited for it.
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:44
Regular
I went into Greaves todayu to order that Eagles shirt.

Apparantly "it's not available in the UK"

w/e

I have to go to kitbag that means.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They really didn't do well at all. They were 2-8 or something like that at one point, and already out of the playoff race completely. They then frustrated their fans even more by winning the majority of games remaining, despite those games not mattering, and in the process losing a top draft pick. It's a weird situation when you want your team to lose just for a better pick, but that's what was going on at Arrowhead last year. As I said, they won their last 6 or so games when they got a good running system going again, but lost all their matches when they hadn't found ideal cover for Holmes.

And I know the Raiders had more problems than that, being a fan. Everything was wrong last year except for the offensive line on occasions and the receiving corps. Defense, rubbish. Ground offense, rubbish. For the special teams, Lechler was amazing as usual, but having the best punter in the league is nothing to be proud of. Janikowski on kicking wasn't very good either, sadly. So yeah, rubbish year. This year should be far better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.