GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stupid bloody kids paper game"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Monkey Man"
i cant finish paper mario 2, and its a kids game!!!!
after it does the thing with all the stars and everyone says go mario go, and you have to fight the demon again,
no matter how much i hit the focker, it wont die!!!
does anyone know how to beat it easily??
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:50
"period drama"
"Viewtiful Joe"

Have fun completing that, children.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:49
Regular
Well, it wasn't just the bright colours.

It was the whole cel-shaded aproach, which you should be reminded started life being called toon-shading.

The majority of cartoons are aimed primarily at children.

Although this comes from the Japanese culture which looks at things very, very differently than we do and where it is socially acceptable for adults to like things aimed at people younger than fifteen at the same time as liking things as exclusively violent as The Ghost In The Shell.

If you have a problem with the colours = kiddies arguement, just remember it's true, but there's nothing wrong with liking things aimed at kids ;-).
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:45
"period drama"
Ah, the old 'bright colours = kid's game' argument.
Flawless!
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Monkey Man"
The majority of nintend games in the past 3 years are aimed at kids, the easiest way to tell is the difference between ocarina of time, and the wind waker.
In the modern day, kids would much prefer to play games rather than go out and play, thats why some kids rule at games!!
paper mario for example, its nice and colourful, and i'll be honest i've enjoyed playing it, but its a kids game. when you fight a boss, afterwards it either becomes friends with mario (anti-bullying) or says "wow, i've learned my lesson"
lets not argue ok, and i meant not a clue on how to beat the demon at the end of the game
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:39
"period drama"
Oh yeah, remember that. Even when I shout, I'd quite like to fondle your nipples.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:38
Regular
Russ81 wrote:
> i only asked for help, not to be abused.

I can tell you haven't been here long :-D.

Anyway, Dringo posted a link to a site which has free walk-throughs for every game under the sun, you can find everything about the game you need to know there.

As for everything else, chill out and enjoy the banter, nothing's been aimed personally at you here, so just go with the flow ;-).
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:37
Regular
Ignoring calling Paper Mario a kids game, may I point you towards gamefaqs.com

they'll help.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:35
"period drama"
Don't have a clue about what?
About you calling it a kids game when it most certainly is not?
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Monkey Man"
i only asked for help, not to be abused.
however, by that last message i'd say you dont have a clue, and therefore shouldn't poke fun that, yes, i'm having difficulty with such game.
i must finish it, its the only game i've owned since discworld 2 on the pc, that i havent finished, and that was because my computer crashed at the end, every time!!!!!
bloody pratchett
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:32
"period drama"
Nah, kids just won't give up as quickly. I know I must have spent months on end playing one NES game, starting from the begginning every single time and rarely getting very far. Eventually, it all becomes second nature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.