GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate... John Travolta (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 22:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/[/URL]

Is there anyone out there who actually likes watching this guy in a movie? I've never met anyone who's said "yeah, I'm a big John Travolta fan." It's because they don't exist. Yet he's continued to be allowed to make movies and gets paid in the range of $20 million per crappy flick.

And what's more, he thinks owning and flying your own plane is cool, when it's not. It just screams "I'm a big fat numpty who can afford a plane and I have a runway in my back garden and I enjoy reading aeronautical magazines off set".
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:16
Regular
50%?

Just about every actor ever has been in a stinker of a film at some point, and no they're not all "beautiful", but I'd like you to tell any woman from the "Grease era" if they think he's always been ugly.

And as for flying planes?
What about it? Have you ever flown a plane yourself? It's tremendous fun, I've only ever done it twice, but if i was a multimillionaire I'd sure as hell have my own plane.

As for making loads of moeny per film, you're criticising someone who makes a lot of money because he's popular?

What do you expect him to do, say to the producers or whatever "Oh no, I don't think my role in this film is worth 20 million, I'll tell you what, just for you, I'll only charge 500 thousand."

I'd hate anybody who did that, becasue they'd be the stupidest person in teh world.
And if you moan at him because he "demands" that amount of money, why?
If he knows that people are willing to payhim that much, then why not?

I haven't read the article by teh way, I've grown tired of most of these "I hate this" "I don't like this" articles because they're boring.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mr Snuggly wrote: [I]
> I've met a few people who are into their [films] before. They have
> pictures of [films] as their desktop wallpapers and read magazines
> about [sets] and [used props]. You know [Mr. Snuggly] is like this.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:21
Regular
Aha, great.

I like planes.
My desktop is "Clouds"

It's merely a coincidence I beleive.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What a bunch of girls. Go watch Grease again you lemon-scented fairies.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've flown a plane but I've never watchd Grease all the way through.

gerrid 1 - 0 Snuggly
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:28
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah? I landed a flaming plane full of Iranian terrorists on James Van Der Beek's forehead in the pouring rain, but you don't hear me brag about it.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Actually you made a whole shiznit article about it! Don't you remember? It was called "Why I love...Alan Sugar commercials"
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:49
"period drama"
Oh come on, who doesn't?
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I believe in him. That's why I'm buying a camel to replace my robotic wife.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:52
"period drama"
I got 2! And a diamond-studded shoe-horn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.