GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Haven't played this for ages now.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I agree. Plus I don't watch football that much, so I probably wouldn't know what the real kits looked like to that degree anyway.
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:24
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I dont know if its just me or not, but the fact that all the kits arent spot on, or that some of the names arent exact, doesnt really bother me all that much. I still know who they all are, mostly, and it doesnt effect my enjoyment of the game, so just tend to leave them.

Dont think i would spend my time editing, or paying for some update disk.
Wed 17/11/04 at 00:20
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
LOL im sure the pes fan file is good, but i can assure you my update is as close to real life as possible and !!!!!!!!!!BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!, some of those photos are not up to date ,

and selling on someone else's work would be WRONG so i made the best file around, and not everyone has x port devices like myself!.

as for some of you guys stop the negitive crap please i have nothing against any of you!

cheers
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gamecollector wrote:
> yes i did them all my self, i know how much hard work it takes i have
> spent over 100 hours on it :s

Shame, seeing as if you downloaded the PESFan you would have spent 99 hours less and have a vastly superior option file.

Compare their Celtic top and yours, and you'll see the difference.
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
Badgerman wrote:
> The PESFan option file was very good for me until I patched it.

where did u get ur patch from?
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
gamecollector wrote:
> yes i did them all my self, i know how much hard work it takes i have
> spent over 100 hours on it :s

You just waste time or spent doing fun work.....
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:10
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
yes i did them all my self, i know how much hard work it takes i have spent over 100 hours on it :s
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:00
Regular
"es argh"
The PESFan option file was very good for me until I patched it.

Now, my version is the best.

Well done if you actually did all the kits yourself, but boo if you just went onto other PES sites and got the kits and badges off of there.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.