GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Georgey5 wrote:
> ShiggyWiggyWoo.. that is quite an interesting name you have over
> there...butr does it actually mean anything or is it just a load of
> mumbo jumbo...like what i am writing
>
> just curious to know where you thougt of such a funny name

Its just one of those random internet names that folk decide on.
Needed a name for a yahoo acount to play the pool games and join some groups and just wanted something a bit original instead of the usual joe87 ones folk use.

Have the second acount on here (this being my main one) for uni cause the computers there aren't too secure so this avoids folk gettting access to details etc from here.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Edgy wrote:
> Commentator to another from PES3: "So what words would you use
> to describe the game so far?"
>
> Me: "Football."

LOL
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:42
Damn that CA games, I wish it was in Rutherglen rather than Hillhead...

Can't be bothered going on the underground just for a game which I can hardly afford anyway.

I'll be content with PES3 until Saturday.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:30
Regular
Hope the commentary is still laughingly stupid.

Commentator to another from PES3: "So what words would you use to describe the game so far?"

Me: "Football."
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
AfroJoe wrote:
> So many more teams, although I'll have to do some mass editing
> tonight. Did all the English team names, but there's so much more
> now. I find it weird that they have all the Scottish players licensed
> in the national team, yet they don't have proper names in Rangers or
> Celtic. Same with countries like Argentina with River and Boca, and a
> few others as well.

So, when I get it what teams will I have to edit? Do all of the English clubs have the real names and stuff? And did you just have to edit the English team becuase your version is Japanese or something?

> So... yeah. Better than PES3 by miles. Get it you fools. NOW.

Pre-ordered and hoping to get it on Thursday.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The PES series has always been good (well, the last two have), and I'm sure as long as they follow the procedure of adding and not removing, the series will never die.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
PES was the God of football games before the official licence for the Dutch, Italian and Spanish leagues.

Would get it but after spending 15 hours editing the Japanese on WE8 i'm sticking with that. Especially now i've been on a shopping spree and got me about 5 players
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Damn good. So much more to do in editing and stuff, although I'm annoyed you can't actually just edit faces and hairstyles and stuff. It deletes the whole thing and makes you start from scratch again. Meh.

But anyway, yeah, much better football-wise as well. Passing, tackling, shooting and crossing are all improved, and passing can be made a lot more fluid as players make much better runs off the ball (note: on their own. They don't need some stupid gimmick feature to be able to do it, as Konami are intelligent).

So many more teams, although I'll have to do some mass editing tonight. Did all the English team names, but there's so much more now. I find it weird that they have all the Scottish players licensed in the national team, yet they don't have proper names in Rangers or Celtic. Same with countries like Argentina with River and Boca, and a few others as well.

So... yeah. Better than PES3 by miles. Get it you fools. NOW.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:11
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
ShiggyWiggyWoo.. that is quite an interesting name you have over there...butr does it actually mean anything or is it just a load of mumbo jumbo...like what i am writing

just curious to know where you thougt of such a funny name
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Got it today from CA Games.

Well, seeing as you are the first one here to play it I think we deserve some first impressions from Sir 'Fro...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.