GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:26
Regular
My copy was posted today from play. Have occasionaly got things next day from them, but not really expecting it till the weekend.
Wed 13/10/04 at 09:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Would get it but after spending 15 hours editing the Japanese on WE8
> i'm sticking with that.

Bloody hell ben, you have way too much time on your hands :)
Wed 13/10/04 at 08:01
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cant wait for it!

I should get it early on Thursday...
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:57
Regular
"es argh"
And yus, the commentary is still fabutastical.

"That was a great pass there...That was a poor pass there"

Oh Trever Brooking, how it saddens me to hear your voice in such a disappointing tone.

Oh yes, the game isn't released yet.

Funs, but alas, my version doesn't like master league, every now and then it just freezes on the kit selection in master league. Mehopes this isn't the proper proper final version.

And in master league, you have to do this "Regulate condition" thingy before a game (T'is on the bar of all the things to do) and it basically improves (Or does it?) the morale arrows.
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:53
Regular
"es argh"
Master league on 5 star

1 goal victories be the order of the day.

Also try and go looking for penalties (Run down the side of players, invite the challenge)

Had me biggest win with my master league team today, oh it is fun.

Theres a little news thing that comes up after every game aswell which is quite funky.

Transfers are a bit more Harry Redknapish. Always have to keep an eye on the funds.
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, except there's loads more this time.

Licensed players like Nedved in Juve are unlicensed in the Czech Republic so there are two of them, and then players like Tevez are licensed in Argentina, but aren't in Boca Juniors. The latter feature wasn't a factor in PES3, but now it is, so there's going to be loads more duplicates in the Master League.

Sadly.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:43
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> even although some of them have their proper names in their national
> teams. For some reason.

Does that mean there are duplicate players? As in you could buy both of the same player (spelt different) in the master league?
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
I'll just wait for someone on PESfan to release a sorted option file.

Can you import your last option file?
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I couldn't be bothered changing the players names for teams that will probably never be played with.

Changed the scottish teams and the english team names and a few of the leagues.
Made my own team in the master league which I thought was a pretty cool addition.

Not got round to having a go at editing the team strips or anything like that though...
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoops wrote:
> So, when I get it what teams will I have to edit? Do all of the
> English clubs have the real names and stuff? And did you just have to
> edit the English team becuase your version is Japanese or something?

No, my version isn't Japanese. It's the PAL version. Fully UK. You just have to edit a lot in this PES as there's more of everything. All the team names in the English, German and French leagues, as well as all the other teams such as the Old Firm, the Turkish teams, Russian teams, etc.

The players in Celtic, Rangers, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Spartak Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, Besiktas, Galtasaray, Sparta Prague, Dynamo Kiev, Boca Juniors and River Plate are all incorrectly spelt as well, even although some of them have their proper names in their national teams. For some reason.

Plus you can edit all the stadiums, the names of leagues, all players in international teams whose names are spelt wrongly, and any kits and flags, although that can take a while.

Takes long, but it'll be worth it when I've got a complete game with all the correct names for everything, as well as proper kits and badges. It's just going to take my months. Ah well.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.