GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My "predicament""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 19:05
Regular
Yes, well, luckily I have developed an "embarassing" problem around the genitalia direction.

Why am I discussing it on here you might ask? Well, for one I'm not going to be relating it to be parents, I don't think my friends would be "understanding" and I haven't reached the need to tell my GP. So, I'm lifting the weight onto your shoulders, in the hope there may be some suggestions.

Basically, it's a problem with the operation of "Little Johnny". Now, the problem comes with the foreskin itself. The furthest that I can reveal the "head" of "Johnny" is simply the very top, beyond that it will not budge. Although there is circumcision, it isn't painful or hampering anything, only I feel it can't be good for me not to be able to clean it out properly.

It has no symptons that it's unclean (such as a "cheesey" smell) only it's worrying me slightly that the "head" cannot be fully revealed, it really is a physcial impossibility. I've even tried soap and very warm bath water.

So, suggestion on the course of action and whether it's necessary. You may not all be budding GPs but hopefully there can be a sensible discussion or thoughtful answers.

So, yeah, help appreciated (if you got the gist)
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Whose Roj?
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
I don't want to call my penis 'RoJ the splodge'.
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:39
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Why don't you just call it your penis?
>
>
> Or we could even name it after you, "dick".

Last time I checked my name was Alex.

So lets name it after you then RoJ the Splodge.
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:26
Haha, so simple, but made me laugh
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Alfonse wrote:
> Why don't you just call it your penis?

Or we could even name it after you, "dick".
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"Love pump".
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:20
Regular
Love muscle?
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Call it your what now?
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
Why don't you just call it your penis?
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I take it you can't even peel back the foreskin when your "Mr.Johnny" is flaccid, never mind erect?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.