GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you watch Futurama..........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 00:56
Regular
"topgamer above all"
I think that Futurama is so funny and futuristic.Post what you think of Futurama.
Mon 29/08/05 at 00:56
Regular
"topgamer above all"
I think that Futurama is so funny and futuristic.Post what you think of Futurama.
Mon 29/08/05 at 08:52
Regular
Futurama is infinitely better than the Simpsons.

Enough said.
Mon 29/08/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Not infinitely better, but better.
Mon 29/08/05 at 11:36
Regular
I wouldn't say it's better. It has a slightly different sort of humour, I like them both equally.

Actually, that was a lie, I prefer the simpsons.
Mon 29/08/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
chaostheoryspi wrote:
> I think that Futurama is so funny and futuristic.

I'd say Futurama was old skool, not futuristic.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Cool!"
Futurama is better then Simpsons! But Simpsons is very very good.
Futurama is quite funny!
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
Futurama didn't survive long enough to play any bum notes. Many of the better episodes were what I'd say were an "average" Simpsons episode, as some of the humour was a little forced

There were many fantastic episodes that blew away many of the Simpsons. However, comparing the best Futurama episodes and the best Simpsons and the Simpsons just beats it

But then the Simpsons declined faster than Michael Jackson in a world without creches, the humour trying to be too random and "obvious" from beyond series 10

The subtle satire in the beginning (up to about Series 10) was what made the series, but Futuramas' comments on stupidity were hilarious
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Family Guy is better than both the Simpsons and Futurama and the Simpsons is better than Futurama.

Family Guy> Simpsons> Futurama
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:19
Regular
Meh

I hate all this "Simpsons pwns", ha ha "STFU n00b, Futurama". "Nah mate, Family Guy is da daddy"

No offence but it's pointless bickering and it starts arguements, you're not backing up your point or adding anything really intelligible. Try and add something a little more than a comment

Anyway, Family Guy wasn't the issue. From what I've seen of it (about 4 episodes) it was quite good but not exceptional, Channel Four held it for a brief time for which I could see some. Maybe I was too young but I didn't really appreciate it and missed Groenings' influence
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:36
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I prefer Family Guy because the cast of characters is brilliant and the humour,though often random,appeals to me more.I admit my point earlier was stupid because I should have elaborated on the reasons why I think Family Guy and the Simpsons are better than Futurama.I'm a big fan of Futurama but apart from Bender and maybe Dr.Zoidberg there are no really amazing characters.

In the Simpsons there are loads of brilliant characters like Lenny & Carl, Disco Stu, Duffman, Hans Moleman, Homer etc.

In Family Guy there are also great characters like Peter, Brian, Stewie, the old peado ,Quagmire etc.

I don't see as good a cast of characters in Futurama and that is partly why I think that Family Guy and The Simpsons are better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.