GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So. GCSEs anyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 10:12
Regular
"\\"
Tell us your results and then everyone else will tell you how useless they are, etc...

Maths : A

Only did that exam. I do the rest next year.

And you?
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:09
Regular
"0228"
Oddly, I'm quite annoyed that I didn't get an A* in French. I didn't really expect to, escecially not fter m performance in the oral exam, but I still felt there was a glimmer of hope. Oh well, an A and an A* isn't too bad for somebody in Year 10. Now I'm going to try and find somebody that got a B, it's harder than you might think.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. I'm still shocked I got an A in German. Woeful, woeful oral exam and my listening didn't go too well either. I was predicted an average C grade and was aiming for a B at best. Very chuffed with that. I also got 100% in one of my Eng Lit exams which was fairly shocking.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:16
Regular
"0228"
Did you do the crappy OCR thing with the short stories book? It makes me want to cut myself.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Rasta is like a pure genius by the way
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gamesfreak wrote:

> Now, go to college or work in McDonalds.
>
> Your choice.

I put a damper on things? :D
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
The tests are gettings easier and the grades don't mean as much for you as they did for us, unlucky.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Did you do the crappy OCR thing with the short stories book? It makes
> me want to cut myself.

For the Other Cultures paper? With such fantastic stories as Dead Men's Path, The Gold Legged Frog and The Train From Rhodesia. Yeah did that. I nearly cried whenever we did anything on it.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:22
Regular
"0228"
That's the one. The stories are just so painfully boring and I have over 3 hours of English lessons each week.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hah. :-)

The exam for that is so ridiculously boring.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:29
Regular
"0228"
They gave us last years exam to do as a practice. My hand almost fell off but I still did alright, I was told it was worthy of an A.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.