GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US Open"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"0228"
Draw was made today:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4153606.stm[/URL]

Team GB are completely screwed.

Henman should win his first round match but the French guy that he'll probably face in the second round is pretty decent from what I've seen. If he did make it the third round then the rest of his journey would probably look like this: Ancic - Safin - Hewitt - Federer - Nadal. Not a chance for Tim, not a chance.

Rusedski has it even tougher. He could face Nadal in the third round which is pretty unlucky and to get there he's a got a couple of matches that won't be easy, especially with an American in the first round.

Murray still has to get past the qualifying stages and with him having a bad shoulder that's not guaranteed. If he did make it into the draw then it'd be tough for him to get very far because he'd alost certainly end up against one of the top seeds very early on.

It was looking petty good for GB just a few days ago. Rusedski's been on fantastic form, Henman had a great run last year at the US Open, and Murray's only been improving since Wimbledon. Looks like it'll be at least 2006 before a Brit win a Grand Slam again.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
"0228"
So cruel. Rusedski did not deserve his fate, especially after working so hard to get a seeding. What makes things worse is that Murray is winning, even though they're only one game into the first set, he's still winning. I hate him. I wouldn't dream of supporting the Scottish football team so why support him?

However, it came to my attention that the mother of the guy who knocked out Rusedski is English and so he is in fact half English. Therefore, I shall now support him.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:23
Regular
"0228"
Aha, Murray threw up on court. Made my day.

However, the bloody Americans still adore him and he'll probably win.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:32
Regular
"0228"
I weep, Pavel is so fat and useless. If he doesn't stop swearing at the umpire he'll get thrown out.

Jesus, the crowd HATE Pavel and the umpire's given Murray a bonus point.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:37
Regular
"0228"
This is crazy. The crowd don't know who to support now. I think they're starting to feel sorry for Pavel with some of the harsh calls he's had.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I thought this thread was about golf. Thank god I checked.

So what's Murray upto? Keep me up to date with the scores, m'dears - some of us can't be arsed to leave our seats to check the tellybox, y'know.

Just checked the BBC... looks like he's serving out?
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:44
Regular
"0228"
Yeah, but Pavel is playing some 1337 shots but loses.

*cries*
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
JFH wrote:
> Yeah, but Pavel is playing some 1337 shots but loses.
>
> *cries*

Ah, playing like Arsenal 97? Always looking for the perfect goal rather than taking scrappy points?
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:51
Regular
"0228"
That match was evil. After Murray finished vommiting on the court Pavel was going well. Then, the umpire does spme gay over-ruling and Pavel gets angry and starts losing. Daft mong, he ended up with over 50 unforced errors.

Just wait for tomorrow, Murray will be the bravest person ever in the eyes of the press. Even when one of Murray's shot hit the net, still went over though causing Pavel to make a quick swoop for it and be successful, the commentators called Murray unlucky. He hit the net but it still went over! He was the lucky one.

Pavel was the brave one, going on a court that smelt like sick and playing with a crowd that were booing him like it was a pantomine.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The ball was in so it was a good overrule.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I feel sorry for this Pavel, and Murray will probably milk the sympathy for a bit, so yeah. If you deteriorate during wimbledon and are sick on the pitch, don't you think it's time you took time out and sorted yourself out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.