GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A-Level and AS Level Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Hope it goes well for everyone

*gets nervous*
Sun 21/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Wait, which one's which - Ediorial is ENB5, isn't it?

Think so.

I got 91 (out of 120) for the texty-looky-monkey one and 51(out of 90)for the editorial and about 86 for my coursework.

I ranted a lot I think, but kept my main rant about who robots were awesome to my general studies paper. I got 27.
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:48
"period drama"
For some reason they wouldn't let me do computing in the first year unless I did physics and maths or something. So ... yeah. Made my life easier anyway.
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:46
Regular
"bot"
why did you only do two A2s?
Sat 20/08/05 at 12:21
"period drama"
Wait, which one's which - Ediorial is ENB5, isn't it?
Sat 20/08/05 at 12:21
"period drama"
I know, quite shocking.
I got 60-something for the proper english ones with the looking at texts and writing stuff. Still should have got an A, but whatever.

They must not have appriciated my rants on the nanny state and hints that the exam was actually rather boring - although that's probably the exact stuff which let me pass the advanced english thing.
Sat 20/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> Eng. Lang - B

What the HELL did you do?

You have a comfy A for your AS's didnt you?

The coursework was easy and the language change/development exam could've been done by a dwarf on crack, only the editorial was screwy. Where'd you mess up majorly?
Sat 20/08/05 at 11:51
"period drama"
It makes no difference to my uni stuff at all ... but it's no effort on my part, may as well give it a go. Straight As always sounds good.
Sat 20/08/05 at 11:36
Regular
I missed out on an A in Politics by less than 1%, which was nice. But I'd already got into my uni, so I didn't bother appealling. Really should've, because I debated switching to a Politics course a coupla weeks in.
Sat 20/08/05 at 11:32
"period drama"
I decided to see if I can appeal against the mark ... can't be too hard to give me 3 tiny little extra marks.
Sat 20/08/05 at 10:14
Regular
EDIT: Ignore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.