GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England loosing 3-0 to Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it just happened the danes scored three in a row in under 5 mins

why.........?
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
I won a GAD for a LotR review and then I copied to the 4-disc edition review page a week later and won GAD again. Snuggly recieved a tip-off though, and said I couldn't have GAD, but I could have a free gift. I turned it down, being the honourable being I am. That was when the site did DVDs, though, and I concentrated my (considerable) talents on winning FAD (Film-A-Day).

I was in the top 5 GAD winners at one point. Then they stopped doing the DVDs and I fell, like an autumnal leaf. Sigh.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:37
Regular
"0228"
Just a thought, but considering games are more expensive than DVDs, couldn't you have claimed a game, sold it, and bought more than one DVD?
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:38
ROI played Italy, NI played Malta.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Just a thought, but considering games are more expensive than DVDs,
> couldn't you have claimed a game, sold it, and bought more than one
> DVD?

--

I can't review games. Don't know anything about them at all.

"This game isn't Pro Evo. It might be good. Cover looks shiny. Yeah - buy it. Cool. Peace out."
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
What was the final score?

As if i need to guess.

3-0 to denmark, thanks to Mr David James!
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:45
Uh... no, it was 4-1
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Mozzy"
4-1

EDIT: Thanks to Mr James!1
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:57
Regular
Ouch.

What the hell just happened? Sven kind of hit the nail on the head when he said we played like we were "on holiday".

And Joe Cole confuses me. He can dribble the ball beautifully - it's his thing - but why does he have a rubbish first touch?
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
France 3 - 0 Ivory Coast

Scorers:

Gallas
Henry (*shock horror*)
Zidane
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
$L!CE wrote:
> Ur xtra sad, its old news dont be a sore loser. and how the hell did
> i bribe him!

When you type like this, you give everyone good reason to believe your GAD wins are less than honestly earned...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.