GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jurassic Park"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Just won a set off ebay (1 2&3)

I really like being frightened by dinosaurs!
What do you think of them?
Sun 14/08/05 at 10:11
Regular
"BOSE"
JP 1 & 2 are my faves. In my opinion it went a little down when they didn't have the T-Rex as king of the jungle. They're making a 4. If T-Rex isin't the manager, I'll be pzzzzzzzed!
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Let's put it in a metropolitan zoo!

Oh noes it escaped!
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
The second one was spoilt because the idea for the ending was swiped from King Kong.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The first one was a spectacular film. The special effects still look good 12 years on.

The second one was alright but it lacked the magic of the first and the scene when the T-rex invades the city was a bit much, even for a dinosaur movie.

The third one was way too short, something ridiculous like 70 minutes. I expected a lot more from it.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
cookie monster wrote:
> The bit with the severed arm took me by surprise back in the day.

Only Samuel L Jackson could've pulled it off.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
Having had an unhealthy obsession with dinosaurs from an early age, Jurassic Park to me at 8 years old was like god in movie form. And I love the other two movies also. In fact I might watch them later tonight.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The bit with the severed arm took me by surprise back in the day.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's the film that made me love movies. Best movie villain/hero ever. The T-Rex, not that lawyer dude.
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:51
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Isn't the third one a 12?

No.

Although the second one came with a warning saying that the film might be too scary for kids under eight years old.
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Chavez XVI wrote:
>
> I really like being frightened by dinosaurs!
>
> HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

I saw one the other day, but he was more frightened of me, poor chap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.