GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jurassic Park"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Just won a set off ebay (1 2&3)

I really like being frightened by dinosaurs!
What do you think of them?
Fri 26/08/05 at 01:30
"period drama"
Wrong, Bobbo. The first one rules, the second one sucked, and the third one sucked, but not nearly as much as the second one.

A fourth would be ... just terrible.
Fri 26/08/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im so excited about Jurassic Park 4,Jurassic Park 3 has been the greatest so far and I hope this is going to be good the new one. What do you think the best one is?
Fri 26/08/05 at 00:48
Regular
"0228"
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't think Sam Neill's absence helped matters either. The idea
> just seemed a little more bland without him.

Sam Neill is fantastic. I'd have sat through Legally Blonde if he was in it.
Thu 25/08/05 at 23:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> JP2 is just a pile of cack, though. I love sci-fi and have enjoyed
> some really far-out stuff, but for me, it just didn't work. I could
> believe everything else in the other 2 films, but just couldn't get
> my head around someone being stupid enough to bring a T-Rex to
> mainland America in the hold of a boat.

I don't think Sam Neill's absence helped matters either. The idea just seemed a little more bland without him.

They can throw as many Vince Vaughn's and mad Russian's from Armageddon at it as they like, but removing one of the leading and most entertaining characters really messed it up.
Thu 25/08/05 at 23:22
"High polygon count"
JP 1 & 3 are okay. The premise is reasonably sound, and the films are entertaining. The cloning idea is believable, and having a specially-built colony/theme park on a remote island "works", and doesn't require you to suspend too much disbelief.

JP2 is just a pile of cack, though. I love sci-fi and have enjoyed some really far-out stuff, but for me, it just didn't work. I could believe everything else in the other 2 films, but just couldn't get my head around someone being stupid enough to bring a T-Rex to mainland America in the hold of a boat.
Thu 25/08/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did he charge 3 lots of postage?
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Do you know, Im still waiting for the 3rd video! He said that he'd sent it out yesterday! Thats what you call speedy service!!
Sun 21/08/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I hate the way they pull the legs off that man in 2nd series!
Sun 21/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Monkey Man"
I heard dinosaurs are very good at cards, especially black jack.
A mate of mine lost 400 quid to a stegosaurus, dangerous business
Sun 21/08/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Ive got two of them, the first one is good, but in the second one it just doesnt seem as scary!

Anyway if i saw a dinosaur,even a plant eating one i would either faint clear away or have a screaming fit and leg it away!
If I saw an elephant i would be scared! They just arent frightened enough!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.