GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas is going to balls."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
So stop running around all giddy like you're on acid talking about how could it will be "coz you can go on a push bike!!11"

You have to eat to stay alive. You can get haircuts. Two of the most mundane things in life and yet the PS2 Magazines are full of spanked up fanboys raving about how amazing it is and how it'll be such a great gaming experience. The graphics look shoddy and it will probably be a huge mass of crapness, a solitary player wallowing in this colossal map that's full of buldings and land that all looks the same.
Nevertheless, I'll probably still get it.
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Bicycle"
What about TimeSplitters Future Perfect?

It's gonna kick online and in multiplayer.
Tue 19/10/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
All I'm interested in is this and MGS3. I usually buy the Tony Hawk games but this year I'm just not interested.

I think it'll be great.
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Touched!"
I'll probably pick this up..my only PS2 game for at least a year and probably the last.
Mon 18/10/04 at 23:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Going back to the original post...

The haircut option sounds just like its going to be a novelty, kind of like the sleeping with hookers in the previous games, so not too bothered about that.

The having to eat to stay alive thing is quite interesting, and could be used quite well on a tactics side of the game and possibly add something new to the gameplay, other than simply novelty things.

The graphics from what i have seen so far dont look much different to the other games, and they were fine with me. GTA isnt going after the Driver or Getaway look, the cartoony element adds character to it for me, so im not too bothered about that.

Anyway, this game better be good, its the only other game i currently plan on getting.
Mon 18/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Bicycle"
How old ya then?

If I had £800 kicking around, I'd be so happy...
Mon 18/10/04 at 22:16
"period drama"
Just weekend work - nothing special.
But I've got £800 knocking about, which seems far too much for me. So spend I do and spend I must.

yey.
Mon 18/10/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Bicycle"
So what do ya do FFF?
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:52
Regular
Hoops wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> Where's the second * that we need to reference?
>
> *
>
> Happy now?
>
> ...

No, I just realised you were correcting his spelling. I thought you were using it as a reference point to something else in your post. Proceed as you want :0P
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:37
"period drama"
Hoops wrote:
> He works for Rockstar.
>
> :D

If I did, whoever came up with these ideas would be dead right about now.
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Reefer wrote:
> Where's the second * that we need to reference?

Happy now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.