GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas is going to balls."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
So stop running around all giddy like you're on acid talking about how could it will be "coz you can go on a push bike!!11"

You have to eat to stay alive. You can get haircuts. Two of the most mundane things in life and yet the PS2 Magazines are full of spanked up fanboys raving about how amazing it is and how it'll be such a great gaming experience. The graphics look shoddy and it will probably be a huge mass of crapness, a solitary player wallowing in this colossal map that's full of buldings and land that all looks the same.
Nevertheless, I'll probably still get it.
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It probably means they can make 'offensive' hand gestures at other people.

Meaning it'll sell another 10,000,000 copies for being even more blatantly clever.
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
Something about the gangs in GTA.

But further than that, it's anyones guess...
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:27
Regular
down wrote:
> "to wear the right colours, have the right tattoos and learn the
> right hand signs (using the game's new individual finger simulation
> technology)"
>
> Wha...?

WTF? :0x
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
"Look Mum, it's a spaceship!"
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:15
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Ninjax wrote:
> I made a fake copy of san andreas last night and brought it onto
> school today!!! OH the laughs!

Thats because you were using those fairy liquid bottles and they laughed at you.
Tue 19/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"boom boom click"
I made a fake copy of san andreas last night and brought it onto school today!!! OH the laughs!
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:20
"to wear the right colours, have the right tattoos and learn the right hand signs (using the game's new individual finger simulation technology)"

Wha...?
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cyclone wrote:
> Xbox, perchance?

:D
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=32370&subsectionid=1585[/URL]

Some gang news, I refuse to read it though, because i've read soooo much info about this game that it already feels like i've played it.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Xbox, perchance?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.