GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I honestly adore The Sun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 11:45
I meant to take photos of it the other day (pretty much just because we got a new digital camera and it's effing sweet, and I'm a child with a new toy), because the headlines were utterly laughable. But I forgot.

On the entire front page was scribed - in enormous bright read lettering upon a black background - "LAWLESS BRITAIN"
And then scrawled underneath, "turn to pages 2,3,4,5,6,76,7,57", as they like to do.

So my curiosity gets the better of me and I cautiously open the page. To be greeted with something like

"UNKNOWN NUMBER OF ILLEGALS IN COUNTRY. WHY?"

on the whole page.

Illegals.
Illegals

And Lawless Britain? Because I agree entirely - we really are in a state of absolute anarchy at the moment.
And clearly this is entirely down to the amount of illegal immigrants in this country. Because hey, every single one of them are trouble making darkies, hell bent on bringing the country to its knees.
None of them are decent, law abiding people, are they? None of them actually help sustain and improve the nation's economy at all!

Nope, this illegals species are doing nought but making Britain a place of lawlessness.
Ugh, I honestly do not know why my parents buy and read this paper so religously.
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:41
Regular
"8==="
Actually, we saw your "strange little man" didn't we?
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:40
You strange, strange little man.
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:38
Regular
"8==="
Wow, you really floundered all-over the place with that reply.

I also like the heartfelt reply from Memo because I mentioned "sex and virginity".

Do you ever learn? Too easy, far too easy.

Here's hoping you feel the need to respond with a few more paragraphs, like I say: t'is funneh.

"Posting a picture of a dolphin puppet & penis combo isn't seeking attention"

Best stance of the day that one.
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:58
Hedfix wrote:
> Another weak and angry attack there.

Anger? Ahaha. Attack?

Like I said, no attacks at all. I'm simply stating the truth.
tention indeed.

> Oh you mean like someone who'd post a picture of a dolphin puppet
> fondling their miniscule genitalia on an internet chat forum?

Yeah because posting something that's already on the internet - a pretty damn famous site - is desperately looking for attention

wtf? bahaha you really make no sense sometimes.
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:43
Regular
"bot"
Padraic wrote:
> Memo or someone will say:
> He's not a virgin :'{
> If only he was :'}

Actually, it's going to have to be my usual:

"how exactly does that matter? There are a hell of a lot of 13 year old chavs who have sex and get pregnant around the country. Does that make them cool? Does that make their opinions more worthwhile somehow? I mean, WOAH, they've HAD SEX, they must be better members of society as a result. If they hadn't had sex, HOLY CRAP, why would anyone even listen to a word they say?"
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:36
Regular
"8==="
Another weak and angry attack there.

Like I said, keep 'em comming: t'is funneh.

blimmerfisch wrote:
>
> One extremely desperate for some sort of attention indeed.

Oh you mean like someone who'd post a picture of a dolphin puppet fondling their miniscule genitalia on an internet chat forum?
Sun 14/08/05 at 12:24
Hedfix wrote:
> You don't know me, I could say you're an angry little virgin who's
> gotten worked up over someone laughing at his terrible spelling but
> that wouldn't make me right.

Yeah except I don't have terrible spelling in the slightest.
I'm not sure I'd have been studying the highest level of english possible for the past 5 years if I did have, so...

Face it, Hedfix. No matter what you say or do on here, no matter how you choose to ridicule people, no matter what HILARIOUS jokes you make, and no matter how many times you fool us all (oh you're a clever one! you're just winding us up!), you're pretty much the biggest loser there has ever been on here.
Ever

I mean honestly - what kind of 20 something year old posts on a forum for teenagers and boasts about having had sex?!
HONESTLY NOW

One extremely desperate for some sort of attention indeed.
Sun 14/08/05 at 10:18
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Memo or someone will say:
> He's not a virgin :'{
> If only he was :'}
Sun 14/08/05 at 05:35
Regular
"8==="
blimmerfisch wrote:
>
> Not spelling errors, typing errors my friend.
> There's a somewhat almighty difference.

Yeah...

You don't know me, I could say you're an angry little virgin who's gotten worked up over someone laughing at his terrible spelling but that wouldn't make me right.

Actually... it would.

Anyway let the weak and angry attacks continue, t'is funneh.
Sun 14/08/05 at 02:45
...you're joking?
Oh dear

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.