GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I honestly adore The Sun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 11:45
I meant to take photos of it the other day (pretty much just because we got a new digital camera and it's effing sweet, and I'm a child with a new toy), because the headlines were utterly laughable. But I forgot.

On the entire front page was scribed - in enormous bright read lettering upon a black background - "LAWLESS BRITAIN"
And then scrawled underneath, "turn to pages 2,3,4,5,6,76,7,57", as they like to do.

So my curiosity gets the better of me and I cautiously open the page. To be greeted with something like

"UNKNOWN NUMBER OF ILLEGALS IN COUNTRY. WHY?"

on the whole page.

Illegals.
Illegals

And Lawless Britain? Because I agree entirely - we really are in a state of absolute anarchy at the moment.
And clearly this is entirely down to the amount of illegal immigrants in this country. Because hey, every single one of them are trouble making darkies, hell bent on bringing the country to its knees.
None of them are decent, law abiding people, are they? None of them actually help sustain and improve the nation's economy at all!

Nope, this illegals species are doing nought but making Britain a place of lawlessness.
Ugh, I honestly do not know why my parents buy and read this paper so religously.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:45
I meant to take photos of it the other day (pretty much just because we got a new digital camera and it's effing sweet, and I'm a child with a new toy), because the headlines were utterly laughable. But I forgot.

On the entire front page was scribed - in enormous bright read lettering upon a black background - "LAWLESS BRITAIN"
And then scrawled underneath, "turn to pages 2,3,4,5,6,76,7,57", as they like to do.

So my curiosity gets the better of me and I cautiously open the page. To be greeted with something like

"UNKNOWN NUMBER OF ILLEGALS IN COUNTRY. WHY?"

on the whole page.

Illegals.
Illegals

And Lawless Britain? Because I agree entirely - we really are in a state of absolute anarchy at the moment.
And clearly this is entirely down to the amount of illegal immigrants in this country. Because hey, every single one of them are trouble making darkies, hell bent on bringing the country to its knees.
None of them are decent, law abiding people, are they? None of them actually help sustain and improve the nation's economy at all!

Nope, this illegals species are doing nought but making Britain a place of lawlessness.
Ugh, I honestly do not know why my parents buy and read this paper so religously.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
WTF is this
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:47
Cheers for your insight, Socrates
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:49
Regular
"\\"
But it's the centre of our solar system!
Fri 12/08/05 at 12:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The other day, the headline on the front page of The Sun was claiming you could join the dots in a constellation and make Victor Meldrew's face. No word of a lie. The other day, the main headline on The Star was claiming that today would be the hottest day ever (all I see is cloud outside and I'm freezing).

Chip wrapping and nothing else, that's all they're good for.
Fri 12/08/05 at 12:28
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.uktv.co.uk/?uktv=standarditem.index&aID=530438[/URL]
Fri 12/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"\\"
But there's so many stars you could join them to make pretty much everything.

Muh?
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
My parents buy the Sun too, I think it's because we're working class and if we try and buy something a little more upmarket the propeiter of the newsagents rugby-tackles them to the floor and screams 'NOOOOOOO'
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
There is a reason that the Sun is the cheapest of all the newspapers...
Sat 13/08/05 at 01:18
I still can't get over "Lawless Britain", and then directly linking it to illegal immigrants
UGH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.