GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent - The gangster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 10:03
Regular
"~DPG~"
So 50 claims to be this gangster? He has just written a book, and yes, what gangster writes a book? Exactly, 50 Cent has never been part of a gang and is 'dissed' by other rappers, lol, 50 is crap. What are your views.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:05
Regular
50 cent was in a gang land shooting was he not?
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:03
Regular
"~DPG~"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I think the fact that he's been in jail for drug dealing and has been
> shot nine times perhaps makes him a bit more gangsta than, say, P
> Diddy.
>
> I didn't realise this got cancelled out by writing a book.

50 Cent makes 'gangsta' rap, but isn't an actual gangster. I don't wanna go on, but Snoop Dogg was a gangster and he made gangster rap. He was in the CRIP gang and 50 was in nothing. The Game however was supposed to be in the Rival gang The Bloods. But Snoop and The Game are touring to try and promote gang peace.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:03
Regular
isnt he (wasnt maybe) having the roof of his Bently or was it Rolls Royce chopped off?
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:39
Regular
I wonder if someone helped him or whether he did all the colouring in on his own?

It's quite suprising, I heard he managed to stay inside all the lines and everything.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:39
Regular
10 is the magic number.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I think the fact that he's been in jail for drug dealing and has been shot nine times perhaps makes him a bit more gangsta than, say, P Diddy.

I didn't realise this got cancelled out by writing a book.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> "Xzibit", in case you didn't know most autobiographies and
> things like that are only forwarded for someone else to make a book
> out of.

Duh.

Autobiography - self writtten.
Biography - someone else writing.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
"Xzibit", in case you didn't know most autobiographies and things like that are only forwarded for someone else to make a book out of.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:26
Regular
yup thats it, and in word also
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Tagline wrote:
> could have got someone ELSE to write it, and he dictate

With a gun pointing to there head while 50 was shouting "You write me mofoing book, dawg, or me n mi hommies is goin medieval on yo ass! Word!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.