GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent - The gangster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 10:03
Regular
"~DPG~"
So 50 claims to be this gangster? He has just written a book, and yes, what gangster writes a book? Exactly, 50 Cent has never been part of a gang and is 'dissed' by other rappers, lol, 50 is crap. What are your views.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
He was a 2 bit hustler.

Or as we like to call them in this country "a bum"
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:32
Regular
true true, i believe very true, but some are/where and that could be what they WANT you to believe, but i do think that 50 was at one point i remember reading somewhere.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:31
Regular
"-_-"
Xzibit wrote:
> Bit silly though, we're paying some gangsters, like snoop dogg, who've
> been up for murder charges lol

Well you can pay them and but their pretty lame records if you want, but i sure as hell am not :@
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:29
Regular
Xzibit wrote:
> Bit silly though, we're paying some gangsters, like snoop dogg, who've
> been up for murder charges lol

Just because he was a gang banger, doesn't mean he's some big Tony Montana gangster.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:27
Regular
Getting shot doesn't mean you're gangster, it just means people don't like you. If 50 Cent was really gangster, he would never have snitched out Ja Rule and Irv Gotti to the FBI. Also he wouldn't go everywhere with a massive police entourage and he damn sure wouldn't be good friends with the FBI. Dude can't even walk in his old neighbourhood anymore because people in NYC know what a fake he is.

95% of people in the rap game who claim they're gangster, are as much gangster as I am the pope. For start if they really were gangsters they sure as hell wouldn't be rapping about all their illegal activities. It's all prefabricated BS they tell to the kiddies to impress them and make them think guns and gangsters are cool.
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:22
Regular
"~DPG~"
Bit silly though, we're paying some gangsters, like snoop dogg, who've been up for murder charges lol
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:18
Regular
"-_-"
Well in a lot of the "hoods" (hate using words like that :|) You have to be in a gang, most families are in gangs, and streets/blocks are usually in the same gang.

So he may have been ina gang just not been one of the big dudes that blaps everyone down.

:|
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:16
Regular
"~DPG~"
I have a skit at 50 Cent by Jadakiss and he says: The people ima send to do it aint gonna miss' lol
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:10
Regular
well as KT said, he was shot like 9 times
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
Not that i heard of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.