GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Revolution specs..?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
You've more then likly sread this somewhere already but...

Two 1.8ghz G5 based cpus
600mhz ATI gpu with 12mb onboard
128mb 1tsram
256mb dram

These specs came from What I hear are good sources, that where on the nail with 360 /PS3 info. If they are near the truth then it doesent sound that bad really (for the guts of it anyway). But one thing, if ATI have made that graphics part for consoles why isnt the 360 using it?
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nintendo needs to share because otherwise it'll fail. On the other hand, best processor + best graphics + best whatever doesn't = success. Maybe Sony, SEGA, Nintendo etc need to go "Old School" to see how to be successfull.
Thu 18/08/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Random by default"
I just heard the UBISoft have commited themselves to early production of games for the Rev?

Least Nintendo is starting to share.
Mon 15/08/05 at 11:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I read between the lines. : D
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:10
Regular
"Divine Davine"
> Dringo wrote:
> Black and white 8-bit Gameboy outsold full colour 16-bit Gamegear.

Sorry, but that's a little bit wrong. Yup, the original Game Boy is bit (and so is the colour) - the console was on a greyscale, and that made the graphics look really watered down and boring. It only 4 colours supporting it, bless it. Then they the colour version came out, and it looked better because of the colour, but think about it - you would play an original Game Boy game on a colour console, and the graphics would look mighty fine, with the few colour enhancements.

The Gamegear, believe it or not, is actually 8 bit. It had a Zilog Z80 processor that made it 8 bit - it had a few more graphical capabilities than the Game Boy, but it still had the same raw power. Think about comparing the Game Gear/Game Boy to the 16 bit Mega Drive and SNES?

God, I rattle on.
Mon 15/08/05 at 01:53
Regular
Rumpadodosnitzle wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Black and white 8-bit Gameboy outsold full colour 16-bit Gamegear.
>
> Wrong and Wrong

Erm... nope.
Sun 14/08/05 at 19:12
Regular
Spetch wrote:
> Gwizz wrote:
> Hey! Ive devolved.........Im now IRREGULAR!!!!!!!! I feel I should
> bake a
> peach soufle or somthing........

wow you can understand me!
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Gwizz wrote:
> Hey! Ive devolved.........Im now IRREGULAR!!!!!!!! I feel I should bake a
> peach soufle or somthing........
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Dringo wrote:
> *claps*

Grrrrrrrrrr

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=128694&forumid=4011[/URL]

Fiend. And a thief.
Sun 14/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
*claps*
Sun 14/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
Hey! Ive evolved.........Im now REGULAR!!!!!!!! I feel I should make a speach or somthing........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.