GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3rd Ashes test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
May as well get one started...

Solid start by England, with Pieterson and Freddie to come looks like we may score well. Depends how much Warne exploits the pitch this afternoon.

Quite surprising both Lee and McGrath are playing...however knowing the Aussies they were probably fit all along!
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:00
Regular
I'm going for a run, and when I get back I fully expect Babyface Jones to have screwed his innings up right royally and catch himself out, or something.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bah.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:43
Regular
Thought so. What a loser.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
I missed Ian Bell's knock due to eating food and having a shower, and when I came back my face was the perfect expression of surprise. What the hell is going on?

Bet he gets out early today. And I was considering a bet on him going for a duck.
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
What's happened to me? I'm actually finding myself looking forward to a cricket match?!
Fri 12/08/05 at 01:18
Regular
I'm more optimistic, Australia has had a series of hefty knocks and the English confidence is reaching breaking point.
Fri 12/08/05 at 01:13
Regular
I hate to say it but I can see Bell getting out quite early tomorrow.

I reckon he'll get around 70 and end a nice, solid innings, making way for Flintoff who, being at his home ground, I think will stay in through to the end. He should get about 60 hopefully, and the tailenders between them will do well to rack up about 30 or 40.

That would take us to roughly 450 and ideally, we'll also go into lunch with one or two wickets remaining, allowing us to put pressure on the Australian openers in the afternoon.
Fri 12/08/05 at 01:05
Regular
And of course the surface is playing rather true.

There's a long way to go... but a good start.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well, obviously depends on how well our bowler's adjust to the hard pitch, but I'd say anything around the 450 mark would give them some real problems.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:44
Regular
We need to coast high into the 400's to really give the Aussies somet to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.