GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3rd Ashes test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
May as well get one started...

Solid start by England, with Pieterson and Freddie to come looks like we may score well. Depends how much Warne exploits the pitch this afternoon.

Quite surprising both Lee and McGrath are playing...however knowing the Aussies they were probably fit all along!
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:27
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> You completely thrash someone in runs and yet you draw? All it does
> is encourage defensive play. Yet again, how boring.

Largely due to the rain delay though - if they'd had an extra day to play with, which is almost what the rain cost on saturday, then Australia could have defended all they wanted, but would definitely have lost.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The second game was good, but the third one was even more entertaining, even though we only got a draw.

Tue 16/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
it was entertaining, like 20twenty, but in a very different way
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:17
Regular
Damarus wrote:

> So I watched the last 50 or so balls until the point it became a
> draw.
>
> I thought, so this is why I don't watch/like such a boring, crappy
> sport.

I dont support either team, but thought it was top stuff. Even a poll on football365 shows that 80% of people thought the ashes has been more exciting than the start of the premiership.
Tue 16/08/05 at 11:47
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
JFH wrote:
> *weeps*
>
> England are craptacular.

Drawing 1-1 with the world's best team. Hardly.
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
I don't watch cricket, I don't know the rules but I like to see how England teams in all sports are getting on.

So I watched the last 50 or so balls until the point it became a draw.

I thought, so this is why I don't watch/like such a boring, crappy sport.

You completely thrash someone in runs and yet you draw? All it does is encourage defensive play. Yet again, how boring.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Better Than You"
Glenn McGrath - that bad at batting he isn't even good enough to edge it to the 8 slips.
Mon 15/08/05 at 18:53
Regular
"es argh"
Bloody Glenn McGrath and his non-existant upper lip.
Mon 15/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
Dringo burns everything. He'd burn himself if he could.
Mon 15/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Stryke for Regular status!!!

=P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.